If you had a crush on me and you saw this photo, would you get discouraged in asking me out?

Hello, I am the girl in light pink top with ripped jeans. If you had a crush on me and saw a pic of me in a group photo with the guy in grey holding me like this, would you think something is going on? Would it discourage you in asking me out?

Does this photo have cause for concern?

• I would be concerned
  • I wouldn't care and wouldn't think anything.
Select a gender to cast your vote:

519

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be concerned. First off because you are surrounded by a group of guys and one of them is close to you and touching you. If I had an interest in you it wouldn't kill my interest but it would make me question who the hell that guy is before I let my feelings known or I make a move.

If you are trying to make it known to a guy you are single and open to being asked out, who isn't the guy in the photo touching you; then this picture is a problem and you should take it down or untag yourself in it.

Most Helpful Girl

• If the person is smart they can see he's holding you for balance. They should ask you if you're free or taken.

What Guys Said 18

• i may ask if he was your guy but wouldn't presume he was

• Yes it would discourage me. I'd immediately assume that you two are together and thus it's not worth approaching you anymore.

• first thing is that you said "if guys had a crush on you", if a person had crush on you they would certainly feel slightly discouraged that someone is holding you. It might seem like nothing but usually a crush over-exaggerates situations like theses in their heads

The next part is "would it discourage asking you out?", it really depends on who it is. Someone who doesn't talk to you much may assume you have a BF/GF and will lose their feelings for you. Someone who talks to you frequently may understand you are friends but might feel slightly jealous and might prolong asking you out... these are just my opinions

• I would not approach you, and the crush would die.

• the fact that you're surrounded by a bunch of dudes pretty much tells me you're one of 'those' which is a red flag, not to mention it looks like you guys are together because of all the touchiness

so if I was gonna ask you out I'm probably not

• Not at all because it looks very platonic to me. That type of pose is very common amongst friends. I wouldn't think anything of it.

• define "discouraged"?
    refine "asking me out"?

it's way too vague, but anyway such photo isn't a reason to kill any hope from the beginning anyway.

• It depends on who the guy is and what his relationship to you is.

• Hmm most propably I'd be concerned.

• It's fine chill

• Well not disouraged but i'd be concerned

• If you post it on social media may be a problem because most of us make assumptions to quickly. You have to be more clear to some people, others don't mind

• yes obviously. i will not ask you then.

• Concern

• You are very beautiful

• nah. just looks like ur friends and he's just grabbing ur arm because he's comfortable around u. I don't suspect anything.

• NO concerns
    he isn't holding your breast - that I can see
    he's touching an arm, big deal - a daily event
    he has no erection that I can see
    everyone is relaxed, looking bored, no sexual tension afoot anywhere in this scene
    no booze, etc.
    WTH? Why the Q?

• This guy at church apparently likes me and I want him to ask me out- I put this photo on FB and my whole family blew up at me over this. This is what happens when you're wog.

• you need to MOVE away from that place, PRONTO!

• No I wouldn't 😂 the way he's holding you is in such a friendly manner. If you were taken then his arm would be around you or something 😂

What Girls Said 4

• I don't really see what's wrong in this pics or concerning...

• no, there's nothing wrong with it

• I'd be concerned if you're single or not haha otherwise, it's good, don't worry

• it looks like a frendly touch