Do I look okay?

I'm really insecure. I have recently lost quite a bit of weight but still feeling chunky. If so, how much more weight should I lose to look good (I realize it's not a full body pic sorry) and do you have any tips on how to get abs and tone arms somehow to look more lady like? I feel like they're manly or something..

Do I look okay?

Thank you guys so, so much. I feel much more confident now. Thanks for your advice as well 😊😊😊

524

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you have a very sexy body. A little cardio like riding your bike would do you good. Now, clean that mirror!

• Okay good advice and thank you. Haha oh god I know was hoping no one would say anything πŸ˜‚ it is cleaning day.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1|0
    • Thanks girl!

• I'm looking to tone my booty lol it's very flabby like Grama ass. No joke.

• pfft, please darlin' i've seen flabby and saggy plenty in my work, you look neither.
      Pinterest is great for free tips, womenshealth website and if you want more I can share :)

What Guys Said 23

• 1|0
  • you look good but you should work out until YOU are satisfied

• You're right, I was bullied really bad in school so I think have become used to worrying what others think I'm trying to change that

• if you dont have haters you are not doing it right :) Really you look good the only problem is in your head thats bullying you destroy that shit and stay happy

• more exercise, nothing wrong with arms with some muscle on them, I like a girl who can handle herself

yeah just keep doing what you're doing if you're losing weight, don't fix something if it already works

• You look good

• You look good. And that's coming from the king of the fat girl down votes.

• you look perfect

• You arms are too big but the rest of your body seems fine. Also dont get abs, abs do not look good on girls

• you are perfect

• you look damn sexy n mess at your bathroom

• They are not at all manly, they are quite toned, and overall you are so perfect

• More squats lol jk your body is a1

• Your body looks good. If you want to tone go get a gym membership and a trainer.

• Your just omg perfect don't do any thing elseπŸ‘€

• you look more than okay, you look sexy!

• wondeful

• Cute boobs

• very sexy

• Not bad

• I would have sex with you.

• Very sexy

• you look good :) hey can i drop you a message?

• You look absolutely beautiful and pretty and stunning and cute and sweet and awesome and sexy

• And you don't need to lose weight and same thing applies for your butt and accept it that it is beautiful and perfect and round and it smells beautiful hun

• You look cute ok😊

• Okay thanks so much 😊😊😊

• I guess from being bullied in highschool still some psychological kind of insecurity. I'm working to change that though

• Don't listen to them.
      Your awesome ok, don't let them get to you, like if you were here I would've asked you out or something lol I'm sorryπŸ˜…

What Girls Said 4

• Until you are happy with the way you are now I'm not sure you will ever be happy with your appearance. "I only need to lose 10 pounds." Then 10 pounds turns into 10 more. Nothing will ever be enough. Do you ever look into the mirror some days and say wow you are freaking beautiful and mean it? Then other days you're like oh God I look like a blob? It's all in your head so stop listening to the negative it is lying to you. You are beautiful and don't need to change a thing.

• You look great! To tone arms I do the machines at the gym and I walk with 5lb hand weights. Hope that helps!

• Beautiful!

• You look beautiful woman