GIRLS! OMG! WTF! How did this GIRL get this HOT GIRL? IM SO ANGRY?

What is going on here? how did this ugly girl get the hot girl? HOW!!!
GIRLS! OMG! WTF! How did this GIRL get this HOT GIRL?!??!!? IM SO ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Why don't you ask them? I'm sure it wasn't solely based on looks. Maybe the "hot" girl really likes the way the other one and they way she gets treated in the relationship. By the looks of the picture with the one girls kissing the girl with pink hair, the girl with the pink hair feels appreciated and desired and possibly even loved. All women care about is securely feeling appreciated and loved in a relationship, so maybe the one girl makes sure the "hot" girl feels securely appreciated and loved in their relationship

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• …which one is the hot one…?

2|2
    0|0
  • LISTEN: I'm pretty sure she is pansexual (The girl with piercings). Pansexuals dont care about appearance. And NOT gender. They only fall in love with humans, personality. There are MANY pansexuals out there, I am used to it

0|0
    0|0
  • They look happy and only care about the personally not looks. Not everyone is a shallow pig. Love the one's pink hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Never call somebody ugly...

0|0
    0|0
  • Both aren't really good looking.

0|1
    0|1
  • probably treats her well. Plus attraction is subjective

0|0
    0|0
  • she probably gives her something a little extra in bed, nomsayin?

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe because it's not always about looks?

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a girl not a guy
    Stop trolling

0|0
    0|0
  • they look happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Look like a Lesbian couple!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Please stop asking these questions. We tell you EVERYTIME that not everyone is shallow.

0|0
    0|0
  • one of the girls has a huge penis. im not sure who.

0|0
    0|0