Guys: is my body acceptable? (pics)?

please be kind. i suffer from really bad body dysmorphia towards my stomach/ass. my friends and guy friends tell me i look fine but i'm seriously really depressed about my perceived flaws. tonight has been particularly bad and i was self harming because i'm so depressed. i just need some reassurance so i can relax. i have been in therapy for this and it didn't work so i stopped but i think i'm
going to go readmit myself because every day just feels worse. i body check in the mirror at least 50 times a day and if i catch myself in the wrong lighting my whole day is ruined. i feel like my stomach is huge, my hips look weird and my hip dips are embarrassing, and my butt is flat and unattractive to guys. guys: is my body acceptable? (pics)?guys: is my body acceptable? (pics)?guys: is my body acceptable? (pics)?

565

Most Helpful Guy

• The only photo that isn't absolutely terribly blurry or dark is the second one. From what I can actually see though your body looks perfectly fine. I don't know why you think otherwise. Just remember, you could be a guy. Us men have to be a solid 11/10 gym rat for girls to actually compliment our bodies. Our bodies are almost always portrayed as gross or comical. So whenever you're feeling down about yourself, just remember that. Simply having a woman's body automatically makes your body more attractive than over half of the human population.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl, you have nothing to worry about you have a great body that most non-asshole, non- douche guys will worship.
    The ones who'll tell you that it not great are the assholes who want to make you feel worse about you so they can grab a chance , dont worry sweetie

What Guys Said 64

• You look completely fine. There's absolutely wrong with you when looking at your pictures. Be happy as you are. No worries. Cheer up!

• I don't know if this is a joke or not but I laughed out loud when i saw this there is no way in hell that you genuinely believe you look flawed... not to be a weird internet creep but you have a very attractive body, nothing to be ashamed of.

• i most definitely do feel this way, i wouldn't lie about it. it has seriously gotten in the way of my daily life and schoolwork. i feel inadequate in almost every aspect. i spend hours a day trying to fix my flaws and thinking about them and googling how to get over it and looking in mirrors and nit picking. i ask my friends for reassurance numerous times a day and have been in therapy for it

• Well sorry for the laughing bit, was just shocked. If it means anything I find that particular half of your body to be very normal, attractive even so you got at least one person standing with ya!

• To be honest so is there probably a lot of people out there that would be jelous of that body.

• you look great to me I'm sorry that you feel that your body is such a strong Worth to how people see you. I suggest working on your personality because it will take you further than anywhere your body will.

• people say that all the time but honestly those are the people who don't understand what body dysmorphia is and what it does to you. it's more than just "ahh i look fat"

• to be honest I know little about the diagnosis but I do know that it's what you see is disproportional to what it is in real life. I have a friend who's schizophrenic and she's on medication for it it doesn't bother her nine times out of 10 but she's always worried about that one time that it is active and it keeps her from doing a lot that she could just totally take over. I'm working with her to get over that and I hope that you find many people like that too.

• anorexia is real bad it provides the fact that most people want in the short-term but in the long term it tells the body to hold on to all the fatty cells that it Digest so that it can use them later but you probably already know this. I'm glad you're working through this=)

• puhahha... you really could use some help with taking pictures... looks like you took these images on a potato

• made it blurry on purpose

• You shouldn't worry about how people percieve you. You should be worrying about what you enjoy and what you should be doing, and not stuff that'll keep you distracted. There are guys that are not interested how a girl body is but just a partner in life. You're fine, you should accept how your body is and move on. I know you'll find a guy who'll like you for the way you are, and not a sex maniac looking for SEX! πŸ˜‰

• i know it's hard because i was raised being bullied by my dad about my body. i was never skinny or curvy enough. i had anorexia because of this and anxiety and depression developed

• it literally becomes your life

• You have to ask yourself, would you rather live a life thinking that guys want what they think a perfect girl should have and be depressed to live in a life of anxiety, or, break out of all the self doubts, confusion, and self deprecation to not worry about all of this nonsense and live your life without being bothered by people bullying you and telling you what you can and can't do. They're only going to hold you back from you can do and know. Just believe that you will find a guy that'll look pass all of that and know people don't control your life, you do. I've been through hell, and been through a similar situation as you. But, I managed to pull through it all, and I know you can too.

• I personally see nothing wrong. As far as your ass, it is not flat by any means! Its very nice actually. As far as the rest of your body it's hard to see exactly due to the silhouette and blur but from what I can tell you look very healthy and attractive. You look great!

• Your body is on point

• If you suffer from body dismorphia you need professional help. I hope you can appreciate your own beauty eventually.

• Model material πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

• You should take clearer pictures. If you honesty you have to be honest too. Whats the point of posting blurry photos?

• Take clearer photos for better responses.

• made it blurry on purpose

• From the blurry observation, you look nice. Nice buxom figure which is feminine.

• I know you probably see things different than we all do but honestly you have a gorgeous body very very sexy very seductive and probably my better than a lot of body so I wouldn't worry about it I could tell you everything that's great about it

• Fucking slut

• thanks! :)

• At least you didn't show your face too. Then you would give off your identity as a slutty whore

• i know i should next time :)

• Ok, I need to stop opening threads like this at work.
    I'm scrolling down and the damn browser froze on the picture. -_-

Anyways, you're fine.

• *im depressed, please tell me im pretty πŸ˜—*

• you couldn't have taken worse photos if you tried

• These pictures are terrible, but you're ass is fine

• Would sniff/10

• i can only see your ass, which looks small.

• Poor quality pictures, but you're fine

• another girl virtue signalling about depression.

• I dont see anything wrong.

• Are you just trying to turn us on?

• no? i'm actually insecure

• what is it

• Quit looking at mirrors, i know you do that more than you should, be happy with what you have by rewarding yourself, and get a guy that will make you feel better. Someone you can send nudes to anytime of the day and reply with you almost made me cum.

• Your body is fineπŸ–’

• Sexy... i'd pin you up against the wall. just saying

• You got nice ass slim waist whats the problem.

• It's hard to tell without seeing the rest of your body but your butt looks great and not at all flat. I would totally be happy to, um, have it, um, planted on my face. 😦

• Am I missing something? Because I see nothing wrong with you. You look completely normal.

• You have normal body, why the insecurity

• More from Guys
    34

What Girls Said 4

• I think you are just being an attention seeker. Your verbiage denotes you like to reel men and women with this O POOR PITTY ME CRY ME A RIVER ATTITUDE. Than wrake them over the coles and more often than not leave them broke and feeling like they now have a complex and need therapy. Girl you know there isn't anything wrong with you except mentally. You need to stop being a player and a user and get focused on something that really matters that is positive for everyone. Trust me I'm not ragging on you I just know your type and a lot of times they play the wrong one one time and end up really hurt, disfigured or even dead. You don't have to take psychosis to get a date

• that is completely 500 percent inaccurate. i don't expect an internet stranger to understand what i'm going through. and you are very insensitive to say that. i wouldn't make my problems up and i have contemplated suicide numerous times to get out of my own head. i even had plastic surgery ( im 19 years old) to fix my issues and it isn't good enough. so don't speak on what you don't know.

• BDD is a mental disorder, and no amount of ratings from random internet strangers is going to make you better.

• I feel like this is just another girl posting n her bra and panties 2 get people 2 say she's hot

• you're perfect actually, i wished i had a body like yours and i dont know what i found wrong about it.

Stop feeling insecure about your body
    In fact you are really lucky, to tell honestly.

Fat girls like me won't ever find love, but im fine, cause i can't push myself anymore

I wished i could help you, but i know you're fine than me

Be more confident, and you never have to worry how you look anymore

• thanks love❀ i really try but it sucks living like this. my whole life revolves around my body and i know it's shallow but i can't stop.