Why is she prettier than me?

This is her face
This is my face
Why she is prettier than me? What does she have that I don't?

720

What Guys Said 20

• Stop comparing yourself to others, and do not seek validation from others eyes! Seriously, delete social media, it is causing you stress and anxiety. Also jealousy and hate. All of which you shouldn't be experiencing. Don't focus on what other people are doing, you will miss out on what you could be doing. Beauty is very subjective and the truth is, You are You and She is She, You and be Her! So let it go and appreciate who you are, not who you aren't. Idolization of others and being greedy is not healthy. Let go of this insecurity and be confident in yourself!

• I personally think you look prettier then she is

• Hot Asians ftw.

• I don't know, you're both cute, but why are you asking? Is there a guy you like who likes her over you?

• Many peopleof compare me to her and say she has rprettier face. I don't hate her, I think she is prettier too

• She seems more "petite" but I can't really compare you two, it's hard :/

• What she has and what you don't is confidence, trust me liking someone goes beyond looks

• Both of you are cute. For some reason Asian people most of them looks the same.

• Your makeup looks too strong, and the photography isn't as good. Nothing to do with your face.

• My make upup? I wear a few.

• I dont really knowwant because I put only mascara and lipstick. She has an iphone that I dont have lol

• It has nothing to do with the phone. Either photography is good or not.

• You both look the same

• You both are hot

• Dont compare yourself to somone ever again. You are awesome, maybe not for one specific person, but for another one without doubt

• All honesty. I like you better

• Blame your parents

• She has a great body

• Well you both looking beautiful and cute.. just be confident of your looks honey..😘

• i dont think she is prettier, you both are really pretty
    her body is stunning though

• I think it's the chin

• U r both vary attractive don't worry. I wouldn't mind meeting I am sure other agree

• ur both attractive id go out with either one of u or both even.

• i dont really see a difference.. then again...

What Girls Said 7

• Probably her make up skills.

• Lol I think too because she is really good at these thing

• I know I do the same, but don't ever compare yourself to others :) you're are both pretty and the other girl is probably thinking and asking the same question as you ^^

• You're both pretty, fuck off.

• Am not gonna say who's prettier and neither anyone should, if the whole world says you're pretty but you don't believe it than you just won't. Confidence my friend confidence. 😊

• I think your prettier

• Both of you are pretty, stop fishing.

• I feel like you kind of look the same. If I had to choose I would say you are prettier than she is