Who is prettier me or my ex's new girlfriend?

IWho is prettier me or my ex's new girlfriend?

Hi, who is prettier me or my ex's new girlfriend?
I know it's pathetic but he dumped me for her and keeps telling me how beautiful she is compared to me, he says I'm fat and ugly I just need an honest opinion the top two are her, the bottom two me I am photogenic so might not be as good in real life. The top one I'm glammed up the bottom no makeup. He says I'm glam but she's better than me because she doesn't need makeup to be beautiful. I would appreciate brutally honest opinions I can take it.

17

Most Helpful Girl

• You look younger. I don't know why you're still in contact with him? He sounds like an abusive asshole. Block and delete and be glad he's no longer in your life.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, first off: screw that guy, he's a jerk.
    Secondly, he's an idiot because she definitely has makeup on in those pictures.
    Last but not least, you're pretty yourself, and in my opinion, you look better without makeup. But of course, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. To him you could be ugly as sin, and she's some child of Venus. You're both visually similar, though. Shift just a few lines, and boom you look exactly alike.

You really should block that guy. All he wants to do is make you feel bad.

• I'm only in touch cus it's just happened and we have a son together, yes beauty is in the eye of the beholder, just difficult

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 6

• This bitch old as dirt

• You look more youthful.

• It's not your looks. You're pretty

• Everyone views beauty differently. If he isn't appreciative of what makes you beautiful then he isn't the guy for you. Put him in the rear view mirror and move on to someone who will recognize just how uniquely beautiful you really are.

• You look a lot younger than the woman in the top two photos. However, generally you look the same but if you're both the same age you've definitely aged better. I also think you look better without as much makeup, especially compared to her. You should try doing your makeup differently; more blush under your cheekbones and contour your nose with light makeup on the top to darker makeup on the sides. Just a few subtle tweaks. I don't like too much makeup on the women I date, but it's okay to wear some to accent your features. I also agree that you need to cut off all contact with this dickhead except of course remain civil for your childs sake. Remember we are all beautiful in the eyes of our Father and if you think you're beautiful than so do I! God bless!

• Whoever is in top.