Rate my body out of 10? Honesty please?

Honest rates, please! Out of 10

I know this may seems shallow but I'm actually looking for constructive criticism.
I know I have a very flat/small chest & I can't figure out why. I can lift just as much weight & reps as my friends but their chests are more profound. Frankly, a bit jealous but not caring so much of it.
I haven't been able to bulk this year due to work, time, etc.

If anyone can point out what body areas to work on more, tips, anything helpful would be greatly appreciated!

Stats:
5'6"
165lbs.
Pants Size : W32-L30
Shirt Size : Medium, sometimes smallRate my body out of 10? Honesty please?

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Well I’m turned on

0|1
    0|0
  • My husband used to look like you, and he was a body builder. So you look good because of that. :)

1|1
    0|0
  • 8 πŸ‘πŸΌ

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice sweatsπŸ‘Œ I don't like rating but you look good

0|0
    0|0
  • 9😍woah

0|0
    0|0
  • 9/10

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not gonna rate you bc I can tell you have potential to look a lot better.

Your friend's chests are not more "profound". They just build muscle easier. You should get supplements and eat a lot but balanced. Long story short, you gotta bulk.

As for body areas to work on, you should work on pretty much everything. Your body looks very teenage-ey and I'm sure some muscles would help.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• You look great dude. You've got a small waist which is great for bodybuilding and really low body fat.. Solid 8. I think If you added a bit more mass to your chest and shoulders you'd be golden.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;