How do I look? Good or nah?

How do I look? Good or nah?

1036

Most Helpful Guy

• Really nice, the only thing it'd be that it's too much make up in my opinion, some women need to wear make up in order to look better… you don't otherwise it kind makes you look insecure… by the way I do understand the reason, but is funny that you post the question as anonymous but you show your face in the picture

Most Helpful Girl

• IF that's you, you're like hot. BOMB ASS BITCH. hehe

• I don't know if I should say thank u or how rude

• Omgg you don't even look like 25... lol you look like 21

• Lol im 34 almost 35 .

What Guys Said 35

What Girls Said 9

• No hate but your outfit is something I wouldn't wear, your roots need retouching and relax with the excessive makeup you probably don't even need it

• Thank you for being honest

• You look amazing but I hate shoes like that but I mean you rock it so it's okay.

• I only wear them when i go out dancing.

• You can dance in heels? I would fall over and kill myself

• U a little kid when you get older u will learn how to do many things in heels

• Great!

• You look good

• Good

• You look great!

• You look gorgeous!

• You look great!

• You want rating for body or you need rating for clothes? Because most women look good in clothes and your clothes look good too. But if you want me to speak about your body , then I should know your body measurements. Because body is the frame that makes one look beautiful or average. Unless the body is good , I don;t think anyone can look good , no matter how good their clothes may be.