Guys- do you like women with a bbw body type?

I am a BBW and a lot of guys or attracted to me sexually but I've only ever dated a few guys who actually wanted to date me and show me off are you embarrassed by dating a big girl in public and what is your preference on body type?

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• Oh I love them. I love hugs & BBW are awesome for cuddles. I don't care what anybody else would think. Its there problem if they don't like BBW. Any girls that have looked at my BBW exes usually have that jealous look in their eyes because they can see how flushed & very satisfied she looks.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, it's definitely better than a BUW (Big Ugly Woman) body type.

It's not my preference, but I do find BBW's physically attractive at times. It depends on how much of a "BBW" they are. Some self-proclaimed "BBW's" are actually SSBBW's (Super-Sized Big Beautiful Women). It also depends on where they carry a bulk of their weight. A bottom heavy BBW is much much sexier than a top heavy BBW.

Would I show her off? I guess so, I don't see why not. I don't care what other people think of her.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• Bbw girls most often get sexualized but not many real dates or boyfriend

Cause guys like variety and bbw is fun and a nice change. But for most guys if they actually have to
    Choose a girlfriend or one girl

It goes back to the slim body for most dudes
    People Also like to have what others consider to be valued. Showing up to a party with a 250 pound women doesn't exactly make the crowd go Wild

1|0
    0|0
  • If you have a good personality, are intelligent and interesting to be around, I'd be happy to seen with you in public.

Preference to a large extent actually is irrelevant, because most people will still go out with someone who doesn't necessarily check all the boxes for preferences.

0|0
    0|0
  • every guy has different preference but hell yea for me

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't 'show off' any girlfriend regardless onlf her body type that's really weird to me. It doesn't sound like a good thing. But no I prefer a healthy sized girl around average

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I wouldn't be too embarrassed by it given that they are at a healthy weight (Meaning their not so big that they start having problems with their body and heart). I definitely like a girl with some meat on her bones. Whether some muscle or some dough. But if I had to give a single body type I would definitely go with a chubby body.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love a bbw, I prefer be over any other type of bodies

1|0
    0|0
    • If ur dating a woman with a bbw body type do u feel embarrassed showing her off in front of friends?

• No why would I? I'll show her off proudly and happily

• Every guy has fanatsy for BBW at least once in a lifetime.. so it's a turn on for guys.. and no guy feels that he is going out with a bigger girl than him..

1|0
    0|0
  • Everybody is different some guys may not wana be seen but for me if i like you i don't mind seeing together

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes i would date a bbw a woman whose willing to wait to marriage to have sex.

0|1
    0|0
  • More feminine weight and more exciting...
    I believe in this

0|0
    0|0
  • If I'm already dating her why would I feel embarrassed?

0|0
    0|0
  • Like.. depends on personality, not looks
    Attracted to.. nope

0|0
    0|0
    • So if looks don't matter what if she's skinny or big you don't mind showing her off

• So if looks don't matter, if she's skinny or big you don't mind showing her off

• When it comes to true feelings. I wouldn't mind showing her off, even if she has no eyes or a tail or whatever..

• a person is a person

1|2
    0|0
  • yess

1|0
    0|0
  • I actually prefer bbw

1|0
    0|0
  • any girl for me

1|0
    0|0