Guys- do you like women with a bbw body type?

I am a BBW and a lot of guys or attracted to me sexually but I've only ever dated a few guys who actually wanted to date me and show me off are you embarrassed by dating a big girl in public and what is your preference on body type?

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, it's definitely better than a BUW (Big Ugly Woman) body type.

It's not my preference, but I do find BBW's physically attractive at times. It depends on how much of a "BBW" they are. Some self-proclaimed "BBW's" are actually SSBBW's (Super-Sized Big Beautiful Women). It also depends on where they carry a bulk of their weight. A bottom heavy BBW is much much sexier than a top heavy BBW.

Would I show her off? I guess so, I don't see why not. I don't care what other people think of her.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Bbw girls most often get sexualized but not many real dates or boyfriend

Cause guys like variety and bbw is fun and a nice change. But for most guys if they actually have to
    Choose a girlfriend or one girl

It goes back to the slim body for most dudes
    People Also like to have what others consider to be valued. Showing up to a party with a 250 pound women doesn't exactly make the crowd go Wild

1|0
    0|0
  • If you have a good personality, are intelligent and interesting to be around, I'd be happy to seen with you in public.

Preference to a large extent actually is irrelevant, because most people will still go out with someone who doesn't necessarily check all the boxes for preferences.

0|0
    0|0
  • every guy has different preference but hell yea for me

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol i luv answers like this

• yes dem curvesz, most my friends only date thin women but majority of mines have been bbw

• I wouldn't 'show off' any girlfriend regardless onlf her body type that's really weird to me. It doesn't sound like a good thing. But no I prefer a healthy sized girl around average

0|0
    0|0
  • I love a bbw, I prefer be over any other type of bodies

1|0
    0|0
    • If ur dating a woman with a bbw body type do u feel embarrassed showing her off in front of friends?

• No why would I? I'll show her off proudly and happily

• Every guy has fanatsy for BBW at least once in a lifetime.. so it's a turn on for guys.. and no guy feels that he is going out with a bigger girl than him..

1|0
    0|0
  • Everybody is different some guys may not wana be seen but for me if i like you i don't mind seeing together

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes i would date a bbw a woman whose willing to wait to marriage to have sex.

0|1
    0|0
  • If I'm already dating her why would I feel embarrassed?

0|0
    0|0
  • Like.. depends on personality, not looks
    Attracted to.. nope

0|0
    0|0
    • So if looks don't matter what if she's skinny or big you don't mind showing her off

• So if looks don't matter, if she's skinny or big you don't mind showing her off

• When it comes to true feelings. I wouldn't mind showing her off, even if she has no eyes or a tail or whatever..

• a person is a person

1|2
    0|0
  • yess

1|0
    0|0
  • I actually prefer bbw

1|0
    0|0
  • any girl for me

1|0
    0|0