Many men cite the gender bias in divorce cases, divorce laws and the statistics which indicate that women are more likely to ask for divorce, get alimony and get custody as reasons why they refuse to marry. Some have suggested proposing a prenup before the marriage while some question whether they do any good. But I wanted to ask both genders two questions:
Girls: would you feel comfortable signing a prenup if you were asked to by your fiancee?
Please say how you would react in the poll below.
Guys: how do you think most girls would react if they were asked to sign a prenup and would you feel comfortable asking for one?
Please say how you think most girls would really react in the poll below.
- I'd ask him to sign mine first.Vote A
- I'd have no problems with it and I'd more than likely sign it.Vote B
- I'd be cautious about it and wonder why he was asking.Vote C
- I'd be worried about it and get a lawyer to review the prenup and think seriously about the relationship.Vote D
- I'd refuse to sign it as it suggests he doesn't trust me/doesn't have faith in the relationship.Vote E
- I'd break up with him then and there.Vote F
Most Helpful Girl
I don't have a problem with it. I'd sign it as long as it's equal. He gets his stuff I get my stuff.2
Most Helpful Guy
Honestly, a prenup should be a given in today's society, the amount of women that want a divorce for whatever reason and end up with the kids, house, car, money, etc and then get child support on top of that
He's just being smart by doing this2