How old were you when you got married?

How old were you when I u got married and how long did you date/court for?

87

Most Helpful Guy

• I was 22, asked her to marry me after going out 2 weeks, she was 18, it's been 27 years

What Guys Said 6

• I'll marry when I'll hit 27.

I'll become lawyer when I'll be ~24 then I'll try becoming judge or tax/custom officer. So, I'll need some time for preparation and by then my career as an advocate will be stabled so, 27 is a good age to do so for me :)

• married 25
    courted for about 4 years

• Never dated and waiting for marriage

• I am not married and I don't want to get married.

• Really? Why?

• If you truly love each other and are committed, then marriage works. Plus sex outside of marriage is a HUGE no no for me.

• I have had too many women that just don't know how to treat a man. They are mean, nasty, horrible, moan, complain and just think they can do whatever they want. They also don't apologise when they are wrong and even if they are wrong still try to have the last word. This having the last word thing all the time is also a sign of a bad personality. I know not all women are like this but that is what I have experienced and that is why I don't want marriage.

• Still not married. Never dated.

• 18 22 and 27

What Girls Said 8

• this is the plan :P

date/court for 2-3 years, marry at 25ish

so this basically means i should have a boyfriend by the time I'm 22. EEK! i have just over a year left! :P

WHERE R U MAYNE?

• I'm 21 and haven't been married yet.

Haha.

• I was 990 years old..

• 24, and we dated for 3 months, got engaged for three months and I think we did that because we felt we knew each other. We met when we were 10

• I'm still single lol Did some dating but it didn't work out.

• Not married yet.

Have started dating at 20 and been courted for over a year now :P

• haven't been married yet. .

• I'll let you know when that happens :p lol.