Do you like weddings?

It's the day of my sisters wedding finally, and it kind of feels surreal.

1624

Most Helpful Guy

• No I don't, too many people and I find them boring.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really they are kind of boring, only good part is the food. :D

What Guys Said 23

• Yeah, it's fun to hit on the bridesmaids lmao

• Yea, and when your younger cousins are nudging you "you're next", I feel like giving them a superman punch.

• i like em my boyfriend loves them within the short time we have been dating we actually went to one he put on this SEXY and Great looking tux while i had to go rent one that didn't look half as good xD but ya food, fun chat, what else could i need for a good time.

• No, not really. I mean don't get me wrong, I'm happy the couple getting married is doing so. Good for them. I consider it more of a religious thing, since your swearing before God to have that person for the rest of your life, when a good portion of marriages don't last. But still good for them.
    Honestly, I don't like weddings only because I have to get all dressed up and stuff. I hate suits. And those shoes are wicked uncomfortable.

• No.

Maybe it's cause I'm a guy

My girlfriend wants to get married at this old church

The. Avg. wedding cost 30k$ not mine lol I want to keep it under 3k$

I'm more excited about the honey moon to Gatlinburg, Tennessee

Don't get me wrong she's my queen and she'll have her princess day but woo wee awful expensive for one day.

• Weddings are great! Lots of fun and gorgeous girls wearing hot outfits. As a sister, I can understand it being overwhelming. What you are feeling is totally normal. She's going to be the center of attention and be showered with love. It will end in a day or two.

• Weddings can be fun. I've met and dated some very good women that I dated at weddings. They can be a good venue to meet someone.

• I've always enjoyed going to em yeah the ones I've been to were all very nice.

• anything is fun with alcohol.

• never been to one, my so-called friends have them and think Im "family" but never invite me to one.

• i dont mind them but i want a private wedding i dont wanna dance infront of my family id probably shit my pants

• yes, you get free food.

• I just like the food and the chicks.

• Nope, not my thing

• No I don't. It's stressful.

• The only wedding I liked was mine

• No, they're lame as fuck.

• Yeah , many delicious foods and drinks for free ; p

• Meh depends

• No, I hate everything...

• As long as I am not paying for it and food and drink are included for free I enjoy them.

• If there's an open bar hell yeah

• I love weddings if the bride is hot

What Girls Said 15

• I haven't been to enough weddings to know for sure if I like them but if I had to say I'd give it a yes. I can't wait for my own wedding day :)

• I've never really been to a wedding before. I'll be going to my first one in July.

• I kind of hate weddings. Too many people. Never less than 250 lol. Bleh. If I could go in my pajamas and eat all the food, I wouldn't mind.

Congrats to your sister :)

• If I ever find someone and get married, my wedding is going to have like... MAYBE 70 people lol, and that's pushing it.

• I love weddings I've been to hundreds of them, as either guest/bridesmaid or as being the part of the wedding day help doing the hair and make up etc on the day to keep the bridal party looking good for the photos etc

• Only if it's someone close..

• Love em!

• Nope, but that's because I don't get excited about much of anything. My sister is getting married in September and I don't want to go at all.

• I love them

• I've been a flower girl at two different weddings and it was fun 😊 So I would say yes, I enjoy them.

Congrats about your sister! Siblings grow up too fast, haha.

• I love and adore weddings, they're super fun. I've never had anything but good experiences when it comes to weddings.

• I love weddings!! My boyfriend is taking me to one next weekend.

• I've always liked them, I'm getting married next year so I really like them lol

• Not really because it's boring unless you're really close to the couple then yea I do enjoy them

• Nope, lots of work... too much people.

• Yes i love weddings. I cried at my brothers wedding, his wife looked soo beautiful to, my nieces gorgeous little princesses and my little handsom nephews 🙂 It was good but i was emotional over it all. I went to one with my partner, one of his old gfs but she was gorgeous to. Wedding can be fun to but for some it emotional. Hope all of you enjoy the day at the wedding