Christian girls, would you marry a non Christian guy?

For some reasons I am not atrracted to the girls from my own religion.

• Yes
  • No
Select a gender to cast your vote:

308

Most Helpful Girl

• I respect people from other religions but no I wouldn't marry one. I want a Christian bf/husband. This is something that I wouldn't consider.

Most Helpful Guy

• Christians are warned repeatedly in their holy book not to cleave themselves to non-believers.

• You say that like christians don't cherry pick the shit out of their bible lol

• If I could thumbs up a reply, I would thumbs up that.

• I'm in an relationship with a dark one. i think he's occultic. he was raised Muslim. This year in his home in his room., he keeps a tiki God on his wall. he says he's spiritual, believes in the 3rd eye and doesn't believe in killing house mice and etc. He hates Christians and the Bible.

What Girls Said 29

• Depends on who he is as a person, if he shares the same values and beliefs as I do, and wants to dwell with me. Only if he wants to change, respects me and love me. If not, the answer is a no. Because being a Christian is not going to matter if you as a person don't value how you are taught. I don't believe in religion and religion is man made. As a Christian woman, I expect others to understand what that means. Because there is too many carnal Christians that don't believe in the bible, God/Jesus, and especially about premarital sex and with masturbation and porn. That is not the kind of person I need to marry. Especially if they think Christianity is a religion. You can't be unequally yoked, and many Christians confuses this verse. It is not talking about marrying, it was talking about bringing in idols in the church building. And how darkness cannot mix with light.

• 3|1
  • Personally, no, I probably wouldn't. Mainly because in the future I'd want children and I wouldn't want my husband and I having different religious beliefs especially when starting a family.

• I would if he's non religious. but I'm not marrying someone Muslim or Jewish

• I wouldn't unless he became Christian then I might. Not sure though

• Nope, sorry. I prefer a Christian husband. 😅

• No I wouldn't

• Most probably no, there would be too many complications.

• Back in 2011... I did.
    I went abroad to Egypt and Ended up Tying the Knot at the Ministry of Justice.
    Amazing Experience.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• No I wouldn't.

• Depends on the guy's religion.

• No chance

• I think in an ideal world I will marry someone who is also Catholic because my faith is important to me and a big part of my life, but I'm currently dating someone who is not religious at all and I find it hasn't been as big of a turn off because I always thought it would be. in other words, I'm open to it in the event that the relationship is strong and I feel comfortable with his views that he feels comfortable with mine

• maybe a Buddhist

• I would but I'm not Christian.

• Sure, as long as he's respectful of my faith, I'll be respectful of his beliefs.

• I have no idea.

• lol why do you want someone who's religious when you're not religious? thats a pretty big difference

• I am Christian and that's a really hard decision but maybe. Im not so religious i just go to church every Sunday.

• no I won t
    most probs
    too many difficulties

• Even if we take a jet to the Maldives

• @Phoenix98 I know I am talking in general

• Ah ok I get what you mean now.

• Probably but it'd be nice if he was a Christian as well

• No I wouldn't

• My boyfriend is agnostic and I'm just gonna be with him until our different beliefs finally drive us bonkers because I can't be influenced by him and likewise for me. I don't plan on having kids that don't believe the same as me.

• nope.

• I'm not religious

• No, but I am Muslim 😂

• No. The biggest reason has to do with future kids. I need us to be on the same page about how we are raising them in religion. I also think it's really important for both parents to contribute to that aspect of child rearing. So it wouldn't be fine with me for me to want to take my kids to church while he doesn't go.

• of course not. any person that i marry needs to share my faith. share my belief. i want someone i'm going to be able to not only share this life but the one that comes after and that's important to me. i want to be with someone who is not only going to walk with me in this physical life, but in a spiritual life too. someone who shares the same ideals of what it means to be a Christian and holds their faith as absolute in their heart.

• No sorry. Gimme a Christian husband. I think I know what is your religion XD. Strongly no.

What Guys Said 7

• damn almost every girl said no ;-;

• I'm astonished by the results. What happened to opposites attract? What happened to not allowing diverse opinions and views to hinder love? I can get super conservative people not wanting another super conservative but I've never had any quarrels with any people of any faith but the fact there is such an adverse reaction to the idea of someone not believing everything you do is just mind boggling. Surrounding yourself with like minded people doesn't allow you to grow. I'm at a loss.

• no she needs to believe in GOD
    went through that phase already doesn't work

• "For some reasons I am not atrracted to the girls from my own religion." makes no sense for me. You'll probably marry with someone in your country get used to it.

• I stay away from Christian girls, they're dull

• I prefer to be with Christians if at all possible but there are small exceptions to that rule.

• The irony in this question is that there are still SO many differing beliefs with Christians.