Girls/guys, do you find it hard to choose who your maid of honor/best man is going to be? And who is it gonna be if you have decided?

Random thoughts, i might hurt someone for not choosing them as my maid of honor. NO i am not getting married rn.

I have only one sister, there's only two of us. My friend recommend me to choose her if ever but meh... We get along but im too shy to ask her.

• It's hard for me to choose either
  • I have chosen mine already
  • #foreveralone here!
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

24

Most Helpful Guy

• I think my best man would be my best friend at the time, but I would rather my best man be my sister.

Question for asker, since we are on the topic of weddings, how would you feel if you had a friend who was a really close friend at one point but you guys didn't hang out anymore because of busy life but you still consider them a friend and then your friend finds a partner, gets married and never invited you.

• Your sister is not a man 😛
      And i would feel bad just a little

• eh how do i follow you if you're anon
      go to omegle and add philippines in your interest

• I just followed you, I have a dog with me in my picture

Most Helpful Girl

• nope
    I am not too strict on traditional roles
    I have 3 best friends, and they can all be that.

What Guys Said 3

• I think I'll avoid choosing any of my brothers, because there are 3 of them, and it wouldn't be fair to the other 2.
    I'll probably choose whoever is my best friend at the time, and come up with some BS excuse as to why I didn't pick any of my other friends.

• If I only had one sibling of same gender I would chose them

• Nope it was my brother and beside him was my best friend since kindergarten and she had her 2 sister's

What Girls Said 1