Is marriage necessary?

who are more happy married or unmarried?

35

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I'm not married, But, I've seen marries fail. I also know both good men & good women loving out of their marriages, either seeking true love, emotional support, sexual urges, etc (the list could go on). From all this, there is just one inference one could draw. Marry only when you feel it's personally necessary for you to marry. This means, marry only when you find someone who can and will always give you all this with passion, and you could reciprocate it. 💕 👼 😇 Cheers 😍💞

Most Helpful Guy

• My wife and I dated for 4 years before I found out that she was illegal. I had been content just living together. I had a home paid for and was leery risking my assets if it didn't work out. But, I literally had to marry her. 15 years later we are going strong. Wish I had done it earlier. But, we didn't treat each other differently after we tied the knot.

What Girls Said 2

• I am not married, but I hope to be in the next few years.

• I don't find it necessary

What Guys Said 4

• No, no it's not; what are the benefits of marriage?

• marriage ain't by force you can choose to and not to
    but what matter's to marriage is love and commitment

and being loyal to each other

• unmarried of course. Marriages in the west got a divorce rate around ~45%

• if you are with the right person understand each other love and care for each other then married otherwise unmarried. in West divorce rates are high. so being single is better