If you had to choose... Beauty or money?

It seems that everything you see is people that just care about that, an example is a rich old man marrying a young beautiful woman. So i was just curious, if you can't choose love, which one would you prefer? Beauty or money?

• Beauty
  • Money

832

Most Helpful Guy

• Brains first. Have you ever had breakfast with a bag of bricks? The bag can't cook or carry on a conversation at all!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll take the money for $600, Alex. I've been plain Jane my whole life, no need to worry about beauty now. And if it becomes that serious, I'll just pay for it.

What Guys Said 31

• Never underestimate the power of money. Without it life can be very difficult.
    Rich people understand it's importance. Poor people don't and think it's not important. And then complain about their place in life.

• I disagree life can be just as difficult with money there's certain things money can't fix I'm far from wealthy, but I'm happy with where my life is at

• Money.
    Then I can get plastic surgery and get beautiful.
    Beauty can't buy money and eventually fades away.
    But money doesn't last long either.

• Money, You can buy beauty products. Just look at the Kardashians. They are all ugly AF without all the plastic surgery, Clothes and make-up

• Money you can't take with you when you are dead but a beauty in a woman you can with you. If you get married then you can have beauty until death do you part. It's been said money is root of all evil.

• Money. I could be attractive already.

• Money of course.

• Moeny

• Money, i don't care about my looks, i want to look after my family and invest my money into property

• Money can get you beauty nowadays so money.

• neither of those. I will choose personality and inteligence

• Money if she has a good personality and is intelligent. Stupid Ugly self involved people are impossible to handle no matter the price.

• Beauty obviously

• Beauty

• I'm the example you metioned. Financial security does able someone to engage with their dreams , turning them into realitys. Even though , the relation between you both still is personality and characterrelated , not finding gold diggers.

• Money of course

• Money is a medium of exchange with no intrinsic value. Some people need to seriously reprioritize. For fuck's sake.

• I say money because I am not beautiful, and with money and can give more of a hand to family and friends, and even if I still had a lot of money I would still work because it gives me something more to do.

• Don't ask such questions unless you are going to give some money.. lol πŸ’ΈπŸ’Έ give me this πŸ’ΈπŸ’Έ

• moniez

• none

• becozi have enough money to take care... and even if she is not so beautiful and yet attractive its fine

• ide give up my money 4 beauty any day

• in my opinion, money is beautiful. Lmao.

• Easy, beauty for sure. I understand why people would prefer money, but I prefer beauty.

• Beauty, because you can get money through hard work.

• are you asking what I would look for in a women or for myself. a women can focus solely on her looks and struggle intellectually but a women who is smart financially will be better prepared for the future. with enough patients and saving money can pay for beauty, if it be cosmetic or physical training. sadly we do live in a world where looks account for a lot.

• @kingdomcoop I didn't read most of the quesiton thought it was talking about yourself. Lol

• If I only have to choose between those 2 then I choose money.

• eh health and healthy ladies

• Definitely money, beauty doesn't matter if you don't have money

• Beauty

• ^dis guy Tryna say beauty within one's self

• Women want beauty and money.

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 7

• If I'm gorgeous and poor i can still get married with a rich man and get the best pf both worlds

• Beauty not money

• Money

• Beauty

• money... more crucial

• money that's what i need

• Money, already suffering and God already made me beautiful he made everyone beautiful...