Why does it make me happy to be a submissive gf?

Disclaimer: this is not synonymous with a doormat.

For example, I'll challenge him and pretend I stand a chance against him but I love when he manhandles me and I'll surrender.

It it makes me feel safe and sound knowing I have a protector who will father my kids and be there.

I love doing what he requests/ cooking for him/ cleaning for him, etc.

212

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know why it makes you happy xD I'm not saying there's any real reason it shouldn't. I'm happy for you :) It's nice to feel safe and protected. It's nice knowing you have someone you can count on, and who will love you. It feels good to support, love, and help those you care about. I tend to be more on the other side of the coin. I enjoy feeling as though I can protect the people I care about, I like the idea of one day being able to provide for my girl and to make her feel like she never has to worry or want for anything. I want to be able to support her in her aspirations and help her reach whatever goals she may have for herself.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey there!
    I also like to be submissive, but in this case, with my husband. For me, I think it's mainly stress related.

In my job, I have a lot of responsibilities; one of many is managing other men. I feel that I have to wear this stoic-tough gal masquerade mask while simultaneously exhibiting a feminine grace on a daily basis. It's exhausting and I hate it. My husband knows I do too. So I find solace in being ordered around and told what to do in our home environment by him; whether it be in bed or in the kitchen (seriously lol), it relieves my stress and anxiety.

I probably should get professional psychological help, as my desires may stem from some serious underlying "issues". But I haven't, for I enjoy it too. But yeah, in conclusion, you may enjoy as a stress reliever. ʕ⁎̯͡⁎ʔ༄

What Guys Said 11

• free will scares people, or at least forces them to take responsibility for their own choices. Giving control to someone else alleviates that.

• This is the lizard brain we talk about. It's biology - thousands of years of biology.

Funny, even the most ardent feminists admit they like to be dominated in the bedroom. Go figure, eh?

• "It it makes me feel safe and sound knowing I have a protector who will father my kids and be there. "
    There's your answer, right there.

I mean seriously, who wants a weak ass man?

• because it makes that dominant man very happy too baby that you are that submissive girl someone is search for someone that all men dominant men search for but they're very hard to find the real ones

• Usually it's because in public you might have control over your life. But in bed, you get to act different. You can misbehave if you want. Even lose control and that is what makes you happy

• Culture? How you were raised? Its how your mom treated your dad? All 3?

• All women are submissive

• sounds like he is a lucky guy

• lucky guy

• Maybe you have Inferiority complex? It's kinda weird, I prefer dominant girls.

• Wish i had a girlfriend like that..

What Girls Said 1