When should one worry if they are not married?

What age did you marry?
I'm not married yet.. 29

Most of my friends are married and have married again.. and I can't find a mate who wants commitment ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

Updates:
I do there's too many fuck boys to wean through. Actually been in celibacy a while. Haven't had a serious relationship with a man in 2 years and nothing lasting 6 months because they play games
Oh dear I don't want to be 40 and single. By that time my kids will be teens.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Choose all the assholes and fuckboys when they are young.
    10 years down the road "Where have all the good men go to? have they all died?"

You've rejected them when you're young, it's time for them to reject you now. They are now all successful while those fuckboys are mostly good for nothing now, why do you think that good men will chose you now?

1|0
    1|0
    • Tf are you talking about seem bitter and scorn. I have never had anything serious with a guy.

• Please chill out. If they do they do if not. Oh well.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am 43 going on 44 and still single :( On another note I know a couple in their 70's who just got hitched.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I got serious/persistent about online dating at 26 or so, had a lot of one off dates and and a couple relationships that lasted a few months. At 27 I met the gal who recently became my wife.

There's always time and always people. I shifted gears because I took a long look at my life and decided that the thing I wanted to change most was having someone to share that life with.

Mind you, I was a bit anxious about losing my hair. >_> At least when it came to attracting gals' initial interest.

0|0
    0|0
  • feeling being the only one single around might look sad for you but think of the advantages you have that the others don't. As a female you might have more desire to want commitment then males.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I'm 25, 26 next month. Hoping to get married around 29/30, and kids somewhere between 32-35.

0|0
    0|0
  • Marriage isn't in my life plan.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;