Help! Marriage starting off bad?

My husband and I just got married 9 days ago and the whole 9 days have been nothing but arguments left and right. Before we got married everything was fine but now it's like we lost our way. How can we fix it? Divorce not an option.

Most Helpful Girl

• What's the source of the arguments? Are they about the same thing each time? It could've y'all need to work on communication. Remember to be respectful always when trying to get your point across. When there is respect there is a way for things to get resolved.

What Guys Said 6

• Sit back in silence, and think about what is is you are both doing differently. Then have a reasoned discussion about these issues. No raised voices, no blaming, just strait talk.

• Some don't last that long. Watched a new bride "entertain" 3 dudes less than an hour after getting hitched. (And he wasn't one of them.)

• If your already worried 9 days in... maybe you guys werent ready for marriage to begin with..

• just sit out with parents and sort it out😊😊

• probably you aren't good in bed for him

• Hi read your post and i want you to know that it too early to go for divorce. you just have to fight back your husband and make things work back. can you email me so that i can let you know what to do because you need to know the cause of all this change in him. please mail me on mccartkatty@gmail. com so i can let you know what to do ok

What Girls Said 3

• Try marriage counseling.

• Arguing will get you nowhere. No one is actually listening to understand and that's a part of the problem. Sit down, let him know that you want to work this out but it can't happen if your constantly yelling. When each of you are talking, the other should remain quiet and listen to understand instead of just listening to reply. Maybe go to a counselor if you think that'll be more effective. Marriage is hard work. I hope everything works out.

• Counselling