When is the right time to propose and get married?

Years,? months? I've known many people that have gotten married at like 8 to something months, and I know a lot that have after one year, and two what are y'all opinions on it?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• 1# There is no right time for that
    2# Marriage is more a responsibility then anything else, so whenever both partners are ready for those responsibilities god bless thel both and may they live a healthy life.
    3# Before marriage both partners must feel absolutely comfortable about each other and accept each other. So basically they need to know each other enough before jumping to marriage.
    3# Discussing life goals is very important for both partners so no one step on the dream of the other. They need to stick and help each other fulfill his/her dream.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• 10 years

• lmaoπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• lol everyone has different opinions but for me,... I dont think soπŸ˜‚

• I think you don't know a Person if you don't know her for long. you will find out some things you don't like and you get divorced so why to Marry than

• a fee years at least. maybe 3-5 years is ideal, i also think you should live together for a while first.

• in my opinion I've seen all kinds of people it happens all the time the girls are waiting for the ring years down the road having his babies and still giving him everything and the ring never comes, the whole idea just kinda goes away once u move in with each other with out being married, that's the way I see it, and 2 years is roughly the longest it should be

• i definitely still would. wouldn't want any nasty surprises after marriage. i guess i'm lucky its usually down to the man and i can decide 😁

• yes, πŸ˜‚ I'm a girl so to be technical I have no say...

• honest i say wait till you move in together for 2-3 years ltherwise it most likely won't work out

• I think it should be 1 to 2 years of being together

• screw her parents though it's about (two lovers) not the parents choice

• will. my ex choice not. to stamd. up. for herself so npthing i can do

What Girls Said 1

• 3-5 years I think that its too soon to get married in a year you should get to know each other

• that's what you do in the first yearπŸ˜…πŸ˜‚ is get to know each other

• I agree, but I think there's a point to where it's too early but there's also a point where it shouldn't be that late either.

• Yeah I agree on that one.