How to prepare myself to be a wife?

Any advice

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Prepare to get a lot of black eyes in the near future 🤣🤣😂.
    I'm kidding of course..
    I guess I would say, just plan out everything with your husband. Make sure you both trust each other and plan financially together. Plan your future. EVERYTHING is joint now. A team.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think there's anything like a step-by-step process that you could do which would result in you being 100% prepared for marriage. It's not like a certificate to prove just how 'ready' you are, as if marriage preparedness is quantifiable, exists so...

Just spend a lot of time with your boyfriend. A lot of time as roughly a year. It'd be best if you go through good times as well as the bad, as the bad times (be it going through the death of a loved one, work stress, suspicions of infidelity, etc..) are often the ones that make or break a relationship. You have to see how both of you choose to support the other. If you're compatible in that sense and if not, if you're both willing to put in the effort towards working towards being more compatible or willing to work through such struggles when it's not all rainbows and butterflies.

That, as well as don't be afraid to touch on super serious topics that would affect you in the long-run. Long-term goals for yourself, where you see the relationship going in the long-run, etc.. What sort of dynamics you see a marriage entailing for the wife+husband (like if you view it as a housewife+working man type of thing, whereas he views it as more like you both work f/t and simply cohabitate together. If either of you want kids, and if so, how many, etc..)

What Guys Said 1

• make sure you have the right man

What Girls Said 2

• Don't ask the men here. They're likely to tell you unhelpful things, like lose all of your free will and prepare to become an obedient automaton from which sex falls out of.

• I wouldn't ask on here tbh😂😊❤️

• Okay I was just wondering. Lol 😆 too see what you guys would say

• Nothing to prepare really because it's just like being with ur partner as normal just more 'official'. But I suppose there's more trust etc e. g. Joint banks etc

• bee yourself and find someone who fits well with you