Working Mum or Stay at Home Mum?

Men, which one do you prefer and why?

59

Most Helpful Guy

• My suspicion is that a lot of women (generalisation alert!) like a mix of working part time and earning their own wage, plus looking after loved ones.
    At either ends of the scale, there are women who want a full time career, and women who want to be a full time carer.
    As a man, from an early age, I accepted I would always have to have a career and work until retirement.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was a stay at home mother for eight years and I felt so lonely basically because I don't make friends very easily.
    I went back to work two years ago but only work two days a week and that's enough for me while our children are still young but of school age.
    It's helped me so much on a personal level.

What Guys Said 8

• Working mum so we can bring in more money , plus my mom has no problem helping to raise her grad child for free 😊

• Whichever she chooses. I have no preference

• I prefer women that actually work and have a desire for a career instead of staying at home at watching soaps all day

• I would rather have a stay at home wife.

• dont care

• prefer a lady with a career

• working mom. I'm not a sugar daddy, they can get off their ass and work.

• Stay @ Home. I want dinner cooked and laundry done by the time I get home.

• How about you stay home and make dinner and do the laundry?

• This is my final reply. The reason why marriages are ending in divorce is because people are not willing to work on their marital issues and are not willing to put up with each other's faults. It's not like the old times when it was truly, " for better or for worse."

• I certainly hope it's your last replay because you keep repeating the same argument which isn't remotely true and I've proven that over and over gain.

The reason relationship don't work no more is cause women get out the damn kitchen. SIMPLE!

What Girls Said 4

• I'd like to be a stay at home mum but work from home. So both.

• Stay @ home... I dont trust no other bitch with my babies

• I'm be a stay at home wife