At what age is it okay to get married?

1717

Most Helpful Girl

• Whenever you want. My dad married when he was 19 and now he's 53 and still married.

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no specific age. It depends when you are ready. A person needs to be ready spiritually, maturely and financially. You should be done school, have a career started and some financial stability. I would say people should at least be 25. I know some people that are still not ready at 35, so again, it has nothing to do with a certain age. Also, anyone under 23-24 that is married is just way too young.

What Girls Said 16

• I would say it depends on how mature you are, if your family approves and it depends. But i would say 18 is the youngest you can go in my opinion.

• 18+ and what is the law allows for you at the age to get married. What matters overall is what you know marriage is, and make a decision if marriage life is right for you. But sex overall belongs there.

• When you and your boy or girl friend are having a hard time getting your lust under control. That's when you get married. Preferably after you have a degree and a job.

• long as your 18 or older. If you love the person and know each other well then go for it. Whoever says marrying young is a no no needs to shut it.

• I'd say the best age is around 24-36

• Any age above 18, though I recommend waiting until you're in your 20's/30's if you even get married at all.

• 30 and over

• It does not matter what matter is if you guys really love each other and true love that what matter

• When you're comfortable with your partner and financially stable

• 27 and over

• Somewhere between 18 and 25 depending on personal maturity I'd say

• Honestly it depends. I want to get married young before 25 at least, but it just depends how long you've been dating.

• I want that too but depends if I will have a decent job to keep the family or not.

• 18 teen and older at least then your on adult , love has no age has long as you love the person and the person love you can get married.

• When you're ready, but it's probably wiser to wait.

• I was 18 and I'm still happier than ever.

• 18 and older

What Guys Said 16

• Ask yourself,
    Do you love yourself, do you love him/her?
    Are you honest with yourself, are you honest with him or her?

Do they love themselves, do they love you?
    Are they honest with themselves, are they honest with you?

If you answer yes to all these questions then go ahead and get married, the age doesn't matter.

• it's ok at 17 with parental consent. 18 without it. Both situations making a lot of assumptions about the conditions of your relationship! If you're asking when it's BEST to get married? There's no way to answer that - it depends on your relationship! I was 26, my wife was 20 when we got married. Did it right for us

• 30/35+

• depends on a few things. Are you ready to take that step in your life? how long have you been in that relationship? are you both happy? Is the relationship healthy in both emotional and physical standpoints? and it something you both want?

• for Girls between 22 and 25 and for Guys between 26 and 30 and there should be at least 2-3 years age difference its my experience

• best age is probably 25-ish. life expectency is pretty high nowadays, and 25 is usually a good indicator age that they've shed the bulk of their childish demeanor, especially when in relation to.. well, relations.

• After 18

• 30...

• Earliest I would get married is 30, because I want to have a stable life before. But for others, whenever you want. Just not younger than 18 lol

• 28 is statistically the best time to get married. Look it up 🔥

• after 25, but before 30. in my opinion, why get married? all it is, is a piece of paper.

• Just find and know they are the one for you.

• 27 for a guy and 25 for a girl is probably ideal

• What ever age it is that you know the least about marriage.

• if you're a man with half a brain, you won't get married. marriage is a lose lose for a man. everything is geared towards the woman and you'll have absolutely no chance

• Lol at you wanting to put yourself into slavery.