Is there a bad way to ask a woman to marry me?

So I know she would say yes, and I want to knock her off her feet. But is there any way that for sure should be avoided. Like a sports arena for example.

24

Most Helpful Girl

• Anything where it's public or you're in front of other people. Don't do that. Keep it private.

Most Helpful Guy

• My advice: don't try to make the whole thing into a Facebook Moment ©.

Those types of proposals are sooooooooooooooooooo embarrassing. lol

• Lol agreed. I always think who took the pictures, did they pay them, was the girl even surprised.

What Girls Said 1

• No place is off limits because you know what she will like and if you have some special memory in an alleyway (for example) then who's to say you can't propose there just do it wherever feels right

What Guys Said 3

• While you know she'll say yes, don't ever propose to a girl infront of a big crowd unless you've previously discussed the idea with your partner.

Some find it thrilling, others would just mentally break under the embarassment.

• When you realize the mistake you've made, please warn other men so they can learn from it. Good luck.

• Any proposal where you refer to her as a bitch is probably not wise.