3 years too long?

I haven't kissed my husband on the lips for maybe 3 years now , i don't know why but we don't kiss anymore. We definitely don't have the same relationship we use to have. I feel like this type of thing shouldn't be force ; I don't feel the same love between us anymore. How can I change this?

26

What Guys Said 6

• It sounds like your marriage has exited the "honeymoon stage." While it was wonderful being in the honeymoon stage, filled with lots of love and romance, the honeymoon stage always comes to an end, and then the new husband and wife learn that marriage is something they have to work at, not something that comes naturally.

There will be good times in your marriage, there will be hard times in your marriage; whether your marriage will be successful or not depends on whether you can survive the hard times.

In the meantime, start working at the things you need to do in order to improve your marriage. Communicate more; let your husband know how you feel, because there's a good chance he has no idea you feel this way. Seek out marital counselling, if it's appropriate. Sometimes, yes, you have to force yourself to love your husband; and sometimes, he will have to force himself to love you. But as long as you make that choice to continue to love him, whether it's easy or hard, your marriage should last.

• yeah, it's unfortinate that women grow cold on their husbands but they do.

The only way to fix this is to really think of who he is that is unappealing. often there is a main bad thing about their personality or actions and then subconciously a woman will just grow to dislike a bunch of little things. (the way they walk, voice, and every little thing on the planet).

-It could be his lack of dominence. If he's a pushover.
    -He could have a job that earns less than you.
    -He could be a lazy father
    etc etc

• One thing I would do is brush your teeth. Make it known that you have a clean mouth. Also, consider more blow jobs. Way more blow jobs.

• Nature provides couples with 18 months to 3 years of chemicals to learn what live can be like. Then nature expects you both to keep up the things you were doing while in limerence. A couples counselor can help calm your concerns.

• But do you still kiss his dick? His top head doesn't matter necessarily

• It means you are having sex without kiss

What Girls Said 2

• How about doing the things you did to win his heart over in the first place. Ask him out on a date. Let him know that if he's interested in having some sexy time, you're interested in it too!! Before you tell him, make sure you look really nice, make up done, hair, maybe some sexy surprise undies and cute bra under your clothes, make sure they look nice too! If you're going to win his heart back you first have to catch his eye.

I'm still a honeymooner, we still practice sexy time a lot, the suggestions I gave you are right out of my bag of tricks! I never want us to drift apart, we've been best friends since we were five and six so there's a lot to lose if we neglect our relationship. From our premarital counseling one thing that I really remember being told. The analogy that love is like a fire, both of you are in charge of bringing in wood and keeping your fire going. If just one brings wood the fire will only be half as bright as when both do.

Good luck, now go and win that man back!!

• Yes it is way to long you need to talk to him and figure out what is going on