I would like for both men and woman to answer this question. Why do woman think that men avoid talks of marriage unless it is forced on to men?

This is just a survey. A question about marriage was ask in one of my psychology classes. I want to get the girls ask guys community opinion on this topic.

• A. Because woman are ready for marriage before men are.
  • B Men don't avoid the talk, men just don't stress about it.
  • C. Men would be okay with it never happening
    Vote C

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Could be a societal thing? I don’t really give a shit about marriage in general

• In my psychology class, the chapter about marriage is what the class is currently study. Someone in the class ask this question. Everyone in the class gave their answer. I got to thinking what everyone on here would say. So I am asking everyone

Most Helpful Guy

• Very simple. There is no benefit for a man to get married and the system out there involving the courts and government are biased against men. Men have started seeing this especially since now you can google information about it. Me. I’m 46. Never been married and no kids and I had a vasectomy back 2015. Do i sound like i want to get married? I don’t regret it either. This is a trend now that is happening. A man would be crazy getting married this day and age. It would be a suicide mission.