How much was your wedding ring? Does it matter to you how much it cost?

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't matter... Love in a marriage shouldn't depend on the ring you get. Some couples don't even wear wedding bands... If the woman cares more about how expensive or shiny the ring is rather than you in the relationship, she is not worth your time or your money

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont know how much it cost but I do know it doesn't matter to me how much he spent on it as I love him even if it spent 100 on a cheep ring

What Guys Said 3

• Not getting married ever but I certainly wouldn't spend anything substantial on a piece of metal. Especially since its all the result of an advertising campaign.

• It doesn't really matter how much it cost, I don't wear it any longer. In fact I don't even remember exactly where it's at. On a shelf collecting dust I think.

• My engagement ring to my wife was $80. But it was a beautiful unique style. She loved it. It's not the price or how many shiny rocks are on it, it's about the thought and that you're showing that you're ready for commitment.

What Girls Said 2

• £38, that was for both of ours. Should of been £100 and something. The cost only mattered in the sense I didn't want it to be too cheap or too expensive

• My original ring set was like $100 and I loved it. My hubby has since upgraded it over the years and it probably would cost 10k or more.