Describe the most perfect proposal 💗💞💍?

I'd want him to take me to dinner and then I stuff my face as usual.

Then we go for a long walk on the beach at nighttime after dinner. He sets up a campfire and we watch the stars. He plays a song on the guitar for me and asks the question!

I'd probably cry if that happened. That would be so perfect 😍

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Dream: take me to the jewelry store, tell me to pick a ring, and then propose haha

Former:
    Propose on the baseball field

Currently Expected: Romantic Dinner/Picnic on the beach to watch the sunset or rise

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Laying at home watching a movie I put the ring under the plate of food I made for her then I ask her

2|0
    0|0
    • What would you cook?

• Show All
    • @Tomblebee I’ll hold the ring under the plate and when she takes the plate I’ll propose

• Logistical nightmare, but good luck to you.

• The only proposal I would want from my girlfriend would be one that basically went like "I want to spend my life with you without getting married".

2|0
    0|0
  • It even sounds like something pretty simple to do. I'd like to do it!

3|0
    0|0
  • Say I love you fool asshole.. she will fall twice in love with you

2|0
    0|0
  • First date location. I don't know

2|0
    0|0
  • Sucking his dick lol

2|0
    0|0
  • I want to propose either in a beautiful park with a friend playing guitar n singin our song

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Taking him out for dinner, treating it to my bill and having the most fun time ever. Then at the end of the night tell him him how much I love him and telling him every nicest thing I see in him and telling idc his faults I just see perfections. Getting down on my knee and asking him to marry me. Making sure he is ready and happy and making sure I provide him what he has needed while we dated.

2|1
    0|0
    • I would propose to you after I pay for dinner because I don’t care about money I care about love

• In Paris visiting the Eiffel Tower and when he asks our ship name in fire works lights up the night sky!

2|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn’t want it to be planned. I’d just want to be enjoying my partners company and doing something we both loved, then have them just smile at me and say they want to spend the rest of their life with me :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Anywhere, with a puppy or a kitten in his hands *^*

2|0
    0|0
  • While we're watching Netflix and eating something he cooked/ordered.

1|0
    0|0
  • "Lets elope"

1|0
    0|0
  • Come back to me when I have a man

2|0
    0|0
  • Anything in private. He can plan the rest lol

2|0
    0|0
  • While we play video games lol