Would you get married with a girl who doesn't want children?

If you would ask why marry then: because in my family it's impossible to live together/travel together/... without being married. So to live together, have fun, take care of each others,...
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I have no plans to ever marry anybody. I know by buddy here @Unit1 would love a relationship with a girl that also don't ever want kids, but he don't want to marry either because it's just a piece of paper for him.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 37

• I always thought about this with kids. When you are old and have no one anymore who's going to visit you? Your kids if you choose to have them if you don't have kids its just going to be lonely.. its anyone's choice whether if they want kids or not but that's just my thoughts :')

1|0
    0|0
    • I thought about it but I have a big family, people who don't have children in my family still have fun because we are here for each others

• Yes I still would marry her because if I really love her and can't picture my future with anyone else, than of course I'll still marry her. We will still have great memories together by going on trips and what not and every day I'll think of how lucky I am to have found her.

1|1
    0|0
  • There are two scenarios

1. I live the girl and due to some medical complication she is adviced not to go for kids... Them YES! I would marry.

2. If its gonna be arrange marriage and she doesn’t want children, then NO, I won’t.

1|0
    0|0
    • Not an arranged marriage, you marry her because you live her. I guess it's still a no but I wanted it to be clear aha

• Spelling mistake. Sorry its Love not Live

• Yes I meant love

• doesn't she want children at all, or doesn't want to give birth?
    We could adopt a child (or more), but no children at all I could not accept.

1|0
    0|0
    • No I don't want children at all (the education part,...)

• We may agree to this and have accepted without hesitation if she had a disease that prevents her from pregnancy and childbirth

1|0
    0|0
    • But what about the fact that it's her choice?

• We may discuss the subject has been convinced or is backtracking on the idea or perhaps love is greater than the discussion of something

• Wouldn't have any problem with it. In fact, the girl I am and have been seeing for the past five years doesn't really want kids ever, and I can still just as easily see her being someone I'd want to spend my life with.

1|1
    0|0
  • I already have children, so she'd have to be OK with that. I could live with her not wanting any children of her own, though.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I want to have children. I understand if she wants to postpone having kids for a while, but never wanting to have kids? I'll pass.

1|0
    0|0
  • Me personally I wouldn't marry a girl who didn't want kids but it really depends on the couple if they want to have kids or not that's why I believe it's important to talk about those things in a serious relationship

1|0
    0|0
  • I am a welder and want to travel and that would make it so much harder to travel with children

1|0
    0|0
    • Same!

• Show All
    • Actually I would like to make humanitarian so it's not even close to haha

• Lol ok

• If they were okay me making children elsewhere then certainly.

1|0
    0|0
  • If she meets all my criteria as a sweet, respectful, understanding, intelligent and kind then I’ll be okay with that

1|0
    0|0
  • Skip the chain. Slavery is penny-wise and pound foolish. Slavery is an economic crutch that always gets beaten out by a free one.

1|0
    0|0
  • I want kids and I couldn't be satisfied with my life knowing that I could never have them

1|0
    0|0
  • I married a woman with a hysterectomy for just that reason.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes i would marry a girl who doesn't want children.

1|1
    0|0
  • No because I'm at an age now where I'd enjoy being a Dad.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I’m still unsure if I want kids (I don’t right now)

1|0
    0|0
  • No because I want children. But some men don't want children either.

1|0
    0|0
  • Like so many of these questions, I don't see that as an important factor in the least. does, does not, that's not really a relevant factor.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes