Girls, If you want to get married or have before, what sort of dress style would you pick?

I personally have dreamt my whole life of a huge ballgown as I feel it will make me feel like a princess for the day and it's not a style you can get away with wearing for many other occasions. I'm also very self concious of my legs so a mermaid style would be my worst nightmare! :P

What do you like the best, and dislike the most? :)

I've been watching too much Say yes to the dress! >.<
  • Girls, If you want to get married or have before, what sort of dress style would you pick?Ballgown
  • Girls, If you want to get married or have before, what sort of dress style would you pick?Mermaid
  • Girls, If you want to get married or have before, what sort of dress style would you pick?Sheath
    Vote C
  • Girls, If you want to get married or have before, what sort of dress style would you pick?A-line
    Vote D
  • Girls, If you want to get married or have before, what sort of dress style would you pick?Short
    Vote E
  • Girls, If you want to get married or have before, what sort of dress style would you pick?Other~ please say
    Vote F

9

Most Helpful Girl

• A-line probably. I do love the idea of a mermaid but I'm pear-shaped so small chest, super wide hips, big thighs which I think might look a little odd in the mermaid. I also like the idea of having the extra flowing fabric and I don't like the idea of being as restricted as I would be in the mermaid. A-line seems comfiest, looks very pretty and I think it would likely be more my style.

• Yeah mermaids don't seem very comfy to move around in :P A-line dresses definitely are a good choice for comfort :)