Have you ever thought of swinging? Is having sex with your SO with another couple a turn on for you? Would you ever do it? What do you think of it?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I also think she should have rocked your world for making such an effort for her b-day. It'll start to discourage u when time goes on

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• Yes. We have done it and it's fun and erotic. And the best part is there's no jealousy because we both are doing it together and happy to give each other a new experience. But it's a pain in the booty to find a couple we both click with.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not interested in swinging, but I find threesomes with my husband and my boyfriend (we are polyamorous) to be very fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say it depends on the relationship... though if you're gonna fuck anyone else under the sun its not much of a relationship is it..

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Its a turnoff. I wouldn't want to have sex with any one other than my boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not something that I've particularly thought of but i don't think i want to do that

0|1
    0|0
  • done so at many parties

0|1
    0|1
  • no, i couldn't

0|1
    0|0
    • So you tried?

• no i haven't tried, i enjoy my partner one at a time lol. now if im single and a couple wants me to join, i will definitely. but if im in a relationship, I can't. even if my partner wanted to, i wouldn't.

• Nope. Not interested at all

0|1
    0|0
  • No..

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, no, no, no

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never.

0|1
    0|0
  • No way lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Mehh. I'm not sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's not a turn on for me and i would never do that as i have morals and dignity. I picked my husband to stay with him only forever not to sleep around with other couples with , what is this world coming to that these kind of things are being normalized..

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes