Why people old as me (23) already look to settle down (getting married and having kids)?

75

Most Helpful Girl

• Because that what society tells us to do.

I got married at 21 and divorced at 26. I wish I had focused on my real passions instead of getting married. At least I didn't have kids so I wasn't tied down when I finally realized this.

• Dam that is way super young. What was the rush? Young marriages never last. The right age for marriage is 32 . Good thing at least you didn't had a mistake.

• My advice you should never have kids they make your life miserable. I don't have kids and my life is simple.

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you ever played any of the new Sims games? In it, you select a life ambition for your sims. I view it as being similar to that. Some people want to travel the world, some want to reach the top of their career ladder or make a name for themselves. Others want to settle down and start a family.