Is it wise to think about marrying a person that has had already two failed marriages? What are your thoughts?

Is it wise to think about marrying a person that has had already two failed marriages? What are your thoughts?I don't believe in nor support divorce and remarriage because it' a sin in my religion (Christianity)

But anyways what you guys think about marrying a man or woman that has already flunked twice before in marriage?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the reasons why she got divorced. I married a guy who got divorced three times. It didn't work out so I wouldn't do it again.

1|1
    0|0
    • I guess not compatible. What was the problem you notice that guy you married that was divorce 3 times already?

Most Helpful Guy

• Flunked twice? I mean, was it her fault?
    I agree, divorce is a sin. That didn't stop my wife from divorcing me. Anyway, if you want to get married, genuinely, walk into it knowing that it could possibly end. Don't miss any opportunity just because it might not work, if that helps

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Well... It depends on the reason why he did it ,.. If it was because she cheated on him or disrespect him and he did nothing bad... Then yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • I think religious people are weird and if two people can't live together why can't they divorce?

0|0
    0|0
    • They can divorce under only adultery. But to answer your question, they can always move out and live separately if they can't share the same living space without problems.

• I think that there arw worse things you can do to your spouse than cheating e. g domestic violence but this is not considered adultery. I know a guy whose wife stole 20 000 dollars from him. This adultery bullshit makes me mad.

• Yes because if it was the guys fault you can be the person to fix her heart

0|0
    0|0
    • When two people are together, blame goes both ways..

• Show All
    • Hey I like to have serious mature conversations with people of different beliefs, I appreciate your maturity and respect, and even if we have different beliefs I still respect yours. I consider myself a Christian and yet my beliefs are different from the other person here whom considers himself a Christian as you can see. I know my beliefs to be true but still respect others beliefs, but that's me man, you seek, ask, and knock as the Scriptures say. I personally don't think the Pope represents Christianity but that's a different story.

• @rpgkira: What do you care about the Pope or the Catholic Chruch? Both are demonic and garbage. The Catholic Chruch makes up its own rules and doctrine and doesn't fully follow the Bible.

If you don't like Christianity than fine with me. Reject it.

• Not wise in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
    • Marrying someone who has already had two failed marriages would most likely come with a lot of extra baggage kids, ex wives, alimony, etc.

• One should definetly be cautious... sometimes it was because the partner was harmful physically or mentally to the person, but sometimes it is something the person did...
    It is a sin in my religion too... but my mum was physically abused by her first husband (my biological father) and our family is emotionally abused by my step dad (her second husband)... she is considering a divorce right now, and in her case I kind of support it... he is hurting the entire family... I don’t think God would want my Mum or my family to hurt... you know?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• It depends. How old is she? Why did the marriages fail? How long were the marriages?

Personally, I treat a marriage and a long-term relationship exactly the same in evaluating whether a woman has had stable relationships (which is something I look at closely).

0|0
    0|0
    • What difference does the age make? I believe a person that will give you a headache at 18 and will give you one when they 50.

• Show All
    • The 50 year old would probably be harder to deal with from an emotional and mental standpoint, and the failed marriages are a drawback for both, that's true.
      I agree that divorce is bad, but staying in a bad relationship long term is much worse.

• I think what's important or should be important is the happiness of both people. Even if you religiously don't believe in divorce but she's at least be considered if you end up hating the person that you married.

So what if somebody has two failed marriages? Maybe they just wanted the right people for that person.

0|0
    0|0
  • If someone is divorced twice, that's a red flag for me. That tells be there is something wrong with them or the person is a really bad judge of character.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's a very bad idea since they have shown poor judgment in choosing supposed life partners.

If you're going to get married at all then marry someone with a head on their shoulders who knows how to actually buck up and fucking commit. Two people who have their shit together can make a marriage work.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only know one person on their third marriage

It seems remarkably stable.

Their primary error on the first two seemed to have been partner selection.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally think it's not a Good idea, if the person has failed twice in marriage den definitely ders something wrong with the Person. There is less Chance dat the 3rd marriage mite work. Don't Experiment with marriage. All the BEST & God Bless

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen it work out well and I've seen it not work. I think before getting married, people need to make sure that they are a right person for them and not something they will regret later.

0|0
    0|0
  • most likely it's a red flag but it really depends on the reasons the marriages failed

0|0
    0|0
  • I support it because we live in a secular society, I personally would dislike getting divorced it would be one of the worst things that could happen to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shouldn't matter as long as you both love and make each other happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • If your heart says she's right, give it a try. Give it your all. If it goes wrong, its no ones fault. You tried.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is a question i'd be asking but it doesn't mean they're a bad person.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are terms for divorce like adultery and I would include abuse as well

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be reserved to say the least

0|0
    0|0
    • It depends on why they failed. If she left them I'm probably not going to even consider it, but if they left her there's a chance she didn't drive them away and left for other reasons, which means I might consider it if I really loved the woman. It's an enormous red flag though

• Show All
    • I'm not touching with a ten foot pole unless she is in very extrenuous circumstances. But the odds of misfortune leading to a failed marriage twice in a row is highly unlikely

• Lol true. Red flags all over the dang place...

• It is wise, divorces are normal

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not a sin

0|0
    0|0
  • "I don't believe in nor support divorce and remarriage because it' a sin in my religion (Christianity)"

Which is retarded. If a person is an abusive partner you should divorce them. There are some exceptions to where it's perfectly reasonable. Of corse, I wouldn't expect a low IQ mestizo to understand that nuance.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes