Is it wise to think about marrying a person that has had already two failed marriages? What are your thoughts?

Is it wise to think about marrying a person that has had already two failed marriages? What are your thoughts?I don't believe in nor support divorce and remarriage because it' a sin in my religion (Christianity)

But anyways what you guys think about marrying a man or woman that has already flunked twice before in marriage?

618

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the reasons why she got divorced. I married a guy who got divorced three times. It didn't work out so I wouldn't do it again.

• I guess not compatible. What was the problem you notice that guy you married that was divorce 3 times already?

Most Helpful Guy

• Flunked twice? I mean, was it her fault?
    I agree, divorce is a sin. That didn't stop my wife from divorcing me. Anyway, if you want to get married, genuinely, walk into it knowing that it could possibly end. Don't miss any opportunity just because it might not work, if that helps