Did you learn anything good from this website or is this website just an excuse for guys to follow girls, who already have 50 male followers?

I noticed some guys only follow girls and some girls only follow guys, a guy may only have two male followers. Not everyone uses for GAG for educational purpose, and the girls who have provocative profile photos are definitely not here to educate people. I personally learnt a lot from this website and I became a better person, so far my experience has been great. I wanted to learn more about the youth and people more and I have seen the good (interesting Q&As) and the bad (those who are here just for sexting and attention)
I personally strive for knowledge and have no desire to lust and excitement, neither to get one or to provide one.

218

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's decent.

I also think it's not surprising that most people here talk -mainly- to the opposite sex. It's not simply people stalking those they're attracted to, it's that most people here may have more same-sex friends irl, or they understand their sex, the reason they are here is to improve their understanding of the other sex. The simple fact that this is NOT a dating site and the people are often on the other side of the world makes it easier to discuss things that would be much more awkward with someone of the opposite sex in person.

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah. i don't follow anyone cause i don't like talking to people. i don't care though. don't really pay much attention. i just like asking/answering questions.

What Guys Said 17

• I’m here as my skill set is in counselling so I thought I might be able to those who are reaching out

• I’ve learned a lot

• I am pretty much came to this app because i have knowledge, and i like to share and help as most people as i can. Why? BECAUSE I WAS BORN LIKE THAT

• I have an even amount of followers with both sexes and have learned a few things about people from other countries on here and some unusual lingo

• I hardly follow anyone unless they followed me first. Then I just return the favor

• This site is far from educational.

It’s a silly place I vent my frustration when perplexed by the opposite sex (or sometimes the same).

• You can always learn something new, and for me it's also useful to see what teenagers are going through since I have kids that will one day be teenagers (although I have to say it's pretty much the same as when I was a teenager, other than sexting and sending nudes, for those who do).

In real life, I've helped several guys I know to get comfortable with approaching women, and have given advice to female friends about getting a guy, so this is just an extension of what I've done in 3D.

• Im here to help if i can.
    I learned that many people here are just seeking attention and others asking questions for 5yo kids.

• Dunno im here cuz im bored

• I have mixed followers but 2/3 are girls. Mostly because I am not interested in answers from guys for most of my questions

• i have learned a lot, i also hope i taught a lot. i certainly try to help but i also have lots of female followers and make no excuse for enjoying private chats with females. i think you take from the site what you want and not to judge others too harshly unless they are just trolling or using the site to push a racist agenda

• I learned a lot

• no i asked questions and learnt and helped a lot of people

• Well, the name of the website is "girls ask guys".
    It would be a little counter-intuitive to follow your own gender.

• Here to help if I can. Not following anyone that I'm aware of.

• I'll be honest with you. I mostly use this from boredom. But I am mostly interested with girls questions it's like 70% girls 30 boys. Well I mostly talk with girls anyway. Boys dont really like me irl.

• I'm just here to talk shit

What Girls Said 1

• I learned about guys points of view.