I know im only 17 but is it too early to be thinking about marrying my boyfriend?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, you are so young, you have to meet many people in future, if he's the one, you'll marry him one day, but not now, you have so many fun things to do

What Guys Said 18

• How old is he and how long have you been together? How good is your pay? Do you have a house? Do you have jobs? How often do you argue? Are you pregnant? How far away do you live from eachother?
    Tell me the answers to these questions and I'll tell you if you're ready.

• he's 17 also. We've veen together for over a year. We both have jobs that pay above minimum wage. No we dont have a house cause we're still in highschool we argue every now and then but nothing serious. Definitely not pregnant. Im not saying were going to get married right away just am i too young to even think about it? He's the nicest guy I've met and we share a lot of our interests. What do you think?

• I know that. I'm not stupid. I was saying is it too early to THINK about it.

• My answer is still yes.

• Yep. WAY too early. You're barely out of childhood, you don't have an adult mind, you're not mature enough to take that decision.

• no i say think key word there think about it heaps it just means u really like him that much but just dont actually marry him yet till u been together for about 4 years at least and both live out of home and have lived together

• Yes, while give or take a handful of girls I went to high school with was already engaged by 15 and living with their fiance's 16ish. It's not really something that's a good idea. You need time to grow and find yourself before settling down.

• It's fine to think about it, as in thinking far ahead, just don't even consider doing it anytime soon

• Yes. Be with that person for at least 4 years before that.

• 99.999999999% sure that you are.

• Yup it is too early

• I believe you shouldn't, but I don't know your situation.

• Yes. You have a lot more to experience before settling down.

• Yes way too early

• Yes you are

• From my experience, yes. If your relationship is like mine was, you end up divorced by 19.

• Thinking is not a problem.. but think about getting married may be when you are 27

• It is super early. Usually relationships at this age don't last.

• Yeah, marriage is for the birds.

• depends on how long you've been together. if you've been together for less than 3 1/2 to 4 years and never lived together i wouldn't even consider it.

• yes, def. you shouldn't even be having sex at this age

What Girls Said 3

• Way too early.

• Personally yes it's too early... I'm 19 i just got married and believe me it's hell... 😭 don't get married wait until you find someone that is worth please

• Yes. People change, especially from teenage years to early adulthood.