Do most guys get stressed/nervous when they're about to get married?

I'm asking it because my dad is getting married (again) in a little more than a month and even though he is certainly the calmest person I know, he's been clearly getting a little nervous and stressed lately. Whenever I bring it up to talk about all the preparations (I'm in charge of a few things) he starts worrying way too much about things that are already sorted out. I changed a few details about some of the decorations without asking him and he got a little angry with me and that's saying something because he never gets angry with me. I had to ensure him that it's all going to be okay.

He's been raising me all by himself since I was a baby and it's the first time that I'm seeing him like this. Does this happen to all guys that are about to get married? I know arranging a wedding is not an easy task but I think it should be a very special moment for guys too.

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Not all guys are this way, but many are. It is a nerve wracking time, as getting married is a big step, that much affects your whole life and your family. Keep in mind, it's only another month, and then it will be over, and people can get more relaxed again. You sound like a loving daughter. Hang in there.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes people can vet stressed and or nervous definitely