If you were given only one option on who you're going to spend the rest of your life with, who will you choose and why?

• A. The person who loves you but you don't love them back.
    Vote A
  • B. The person whom you love but they don't love you back.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Being single is not an option here. You have to choose which one. I didn't say the other person cannot learn to love you back or you can't love the other person back either.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you really want to be with someone then you want to be with someone that loves you at least. Is less painful than to know that the other person dont fell the same or is ignoring you most of the time or..

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Well i'll be honest with you.. I can't say this nor that but me myself had experienced this kind of complicated relationship 10 years ago that my inner soul knows that she's the one... just can't accept the fact or truth that of all the trials and best she gave it up on me vs those hardships and rockyroads that comes in

1|0
    0|0
  • A, would be my choice because the girl would be kind and generous towards me. Where as if she didn't love me, it would be like living in hell with her.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mmm my wife I mean that’s all I know for sure because me trying to evolve to knowing people n they ways fuck that no way am impatient hell if that’s the case I may as well be a certified hoe buy pussy or fuck till my cock falls off lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Your question causes a paradox for me. If someone loves me, I have to love them back and I cannot love anyone who doesn't love me back.

0|1
    0|0
  • A. By far. I would rather be with someone that cares about me.

1|0
    0|0
  • A cause at least then I mean something to someone

1|0
    0|0
  • If I love her, that's all I need.

1|0
    0|0
  • Rock it solo yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • How about neither?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• THE PERSON THAT LOVES ME, BUT I DONT LOVE THEM, BECAUSE I CAN LEARN TO LOVE THEM. THAT isn't GUARANTEED WITH THE OTHER

1|0
    0|0
  • Neither a nor b but my partner who I love and he loves me

0|0
    0|0
  • A. Been the B before.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes