If you were given only one option on who you're going to spend the rest of your life with, who will you choose and why?

• A. The person who loves you but you don't love them back.
  • B. The person whom you love but they don't love you back.
Being single is not an option here. You have to choose which one. I didn't say the other person cannot learn to love you back or you can't love the other person back either.

310

Most Helpful Guy

• If you really want to be with someone then you want to be with someone that loves you at least. Is less painful than to know that the other person dont fell the same or is ignoring you most of the time or..