On your wedding day, which of these wedding day disasters would make you freak out the most?

On your wedding day, which of these wedding day disasters would make you freak out the most?
  • The caterer cancels just 2 hours before the reception
    Vote A
  • Your venue completely loses power and it doesn't look like it will be fixed any time soon
    Vote B
  • A fight breaks out between your family and your future spouses family
    Vote C
  • It's thundering and lightning at your would be completely outdoor wedding and reception
    Vote D
  • Your mom/dad is completely hammered, sluring their words, falling down, and telling people off
    Vote E
  • Your discount photographer clearly doesn't know what they are doing
    Vote F
  • Your cousin accidentally spills grape juice all down the front of your suit or dress 20 minutes to show time
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Everything can be remedied, but family fighting can result in parents rejecting a spouse because of a stupid feud. Besides, who wouldn't want a candlelight wedding? Drunk parents provide entertainment and blackmail material. Order take-out if the caterer cancels and everyone gets their favorites.

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I picked the grape juice disaster because that is the only one that I don't think could be easily resolved.

Caterer cancels? We can just order pizza or something.
    Venue loses power or it's raining? No big deal. I have connections to a local banquet hall that I'd probably easily be able to get last minute. If not we can find somewhere else. A restaurant party room, someone's house, or we can do something totally nontraditional and go to an arcade or something. As long as we get married, that's all that should matter.
    People getting drunk, starting fights, being generally embarrassing? I totally expect this. Many people in my family do not mix well with liquor, there have been many alcohol fueled incidents in the past. It's annoying but I don't think it would ruin my day.
    Bad photographer? This was my second choice. If I'm paying you to capture my special day then I expect professional photos. But everybody has a smartphone these days. I could just request that people take as many pictures as they can. As long as there is something to look back on.
    But if my dress got ruined, I'd probably cry lol.

4|1
    0|0
    • I had gotten my period one time, so hard, at a wedding I went to. On top of that, and not on the cake, The air conditioning that broke down, just made everything worse with Blood, Doom and Gloom for me and the Bride and Groom. xx

• My yellow dress could have been ruined but thank God a relative helped me to wash the stain away. xx

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Those all sound horrible. They would all be terrible. But a family feud would top the cake.

3|0
    0|0
  • The fight is the only thing that has long term effects that would be a problem.

3|0
    0|0
  • voted C. all are pretty bad but i feel like all but C can be remedied in some way

0|0
    0|0
  • If you can't avoid it: make it a feature. If all fails get a divorce, and try again. As you say: show time

0|0
    0|0
  • something bad happens to me, like usual. every wedding I've ever been to, SOMETHING bad happened to me

0|0
    0|0
  • My father in law drove the first car and lost his way between house and Town hall...

0|0
    0|0
  • Family fight breaking out between families is probably the worst one

0|0
    0|0
  • A fight breaks out between your family and your future spouses family.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love this, give me more.

0|0
    0|0
  • The caterer one or fight one.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• For me the caterer cancelling two hours before would be the worse, because you have all your family and friends there to celebrate the ceremony and no food and drinks? With all the other possible problems the show can still go on. But it's difficult to have a Celebration without food and drinks, yes we would still get married but everyone will be hungry!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I can work with everything but a ruined dress.

Also, I'd love to watch my mom have a chat with my future mother-in-law who doesn't see me as the mother if her first grandkid, the future wife of her son or even a human being. People think I'm venomous, but they have no clue where I get it from.

0|0
    0|0
  • Caterer. If my boyfriend gets his hangerment from his family, we'd be screwed without food. That would probably cause a fight as well. Others seem bearable.

0|0
    0|0
  • If there's a food disaster like the grape juice example or the cake tipping over then I vote we just have a food fight to even out the damage.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was stuck between A and G Both would make me freak out but more so G because how the hell am I supposed to find a new dress in 20 mins?

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m going to say a fight because I feel like that’s something that would most likely happen when I get married.

0|0
    0|0
  • ... All of these are likely to happen when I get married anyway so I'm not super concerned. I guess maybe I'd be concerned about getting lit on fire.

0|0
    0|0
  • I picked the weather being bad with it being an outdoor event, because that's more likely to happen that anything else.

I won't have one photographer and we can always get others if something happened. I will be outside and I won't get married in the nighttime, what kind of people does that, unless they're drunk and in Vegas?

Anyone fighting will be thrown out, I will have a standby dress just in case. All the food will be ordered tested and set aside since it will be picked up paid for and close by.

My parents won't be invited, neither will the rest of my family.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either the fight or having something spilled on my dress. But I chose the dress because that’s probably the hardest one to fix.

0|0
    0|0
  • C and E are the only two things that will make me completely lose it.

0|0
    0|0
  • The dress. There’s already going to be drama with my family. I’ll expect it.

0|0
    0|0
  • My mom being drunk is a given. So I wouldn’t be shocked.

0|0
    0|0
  • if I got my period that morning.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fight breaking out I saw one bride and mistress.

0|0
    0|0
  • How about person your marrying no shows.

0|0
    0|0
    • I didn't put that on the list because there would be no reason for other options.

• Hey if they did ran and your up that be embarrassing.

• That fallen cake make me feel uncomfortable :((

0|0
    0|0
  • our families fighting

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes