How important is marriage?

If you are in a long relantionship and are living together already, is marriage really necessary or are you happy and feel realize just been together without been married?

58

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean we want the wedding the ring the dress the mrs. Title the cute family otherwise why do women put up with men? So we can legally just be roommates

Most Helpful Guy

• Going through that myself right now. Bee together for 10 years coming up on 11. Just got engaged a month ago. I chose to do it for a few reasons. To make certain people happy or get them off my back. But I also have always wanted too. I also feel that it will make things easier down the road with the same last name even if she uses both.