Do u want to get married someday?

I've noticed that a lot of people actually prefer to not get married and just date personally i want to get married someday
  • yes i want to get married
    Vote A
  • no i dont want to marry
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't want to get married as then there is no need for either party to try and if it ends up not working out you'll probably stay in an unhappy marriage, but if you're not married you don't have to go through the divorce process and you can leave the relationship if unhappy.

1|0
    1|0
    • Yea that's tru but I think that a marriage is a happy time and should be thought through very well before and if u see that there would be problems with it then don't bother

• I see what you're saying but you can't always tell how it will turn out and you don't need to be married to live with them and do everything else the same.

• Yea that is tru

Most Helpful Girl

• yes, as soon as I find a guy who isn't a dirty, cheating-ass-son-of-a... oh sorry... I mean yes.

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha good answer and I can agree with u there's a lot of people who cheat and suck and all that good luck finding the right person tho

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• I honestly don't ever see it happen, realistically speaking. I don't ever date anybody or seek anybody anymore and I don't ever want kids either.

1|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • I think most people that want to marry want to have kids also, and that's a big dealbreaker for them either way since I do not want any kids, it's just a mess up world, stability is no longer a certainty, anything bad can happen unexpectedly at any time, I figured I rather save someone else the troubles and miseries of ever having to face whatever it is that they may not want to face nor need to know about this world.

• That makes sense

• Marriage is really just a legal thing. Anyone can be in a lifelong relationship with someone else and not need a piece of paper and a pastor or other clergyman... marriage just seems really unnecessary outside of the law. If you feel like you need all that, then by all means. I have nothing against the concept of marriage, but I don't support it either.

1|0
    0|0
  • Marriage is just a gateway for despair. Once you have kids it all goes downhill. I can tell you each and every step of the stairs if you like.

1|0
    1|0
    • Then it must've been a downhill party for your parents

• Show All
    • I said there's steps girly. It doesn't head straight for despair. I said it's a gateway.

• Well if it didn't work for ur parents there no saying it won't for u

• Voted yes because I want to have that life long relationship with my special girl who will help me get through absolutely anything and someone who I know that will always love me.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I find the special someone yes, I want to have kids. They seem like a huge challenge but really rewarding too.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never had any interest in getting married. Maybe if I met the right girl I'd change my mind, but I can't really see it happening.

1|0
    0|0
  • I want to get married with the girl that I am most comfortable with and I with her

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah i want to but not soon i want to be with a girl a while before

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah, that's not for me. Too much drama and kids? No way.

1|0
    1|0
  • Yes i want to get married as soon as i'm ready and if i ever find my love

1|0
    0|0
  • no i dont want to marry

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I WANT to marry! I want it so badly I cry!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, of course.
    But with the one I love. ♥

1|0
    0|0
  • If I find the right girl yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Marriage sucks.. playing fuck fuck is cool😎😎😎

1|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 10

• Ideally, I'd prefer to get married but I am also okay with just being in a relationship and not having a wedding, as long as the intimacy and loyalty and family aspects of the relationship are all there. My boyfriend doesn't want to get married ever and I understand his perspective, what he proposed doesn't sound bad at all, even if I'd prefer eventually to have a proper ceremony

1|0
    0|0
  • I love those bad boys... but they rather not get married :(

1|0
    0|0
  • I’d rather not think about it 😂 marriage sounds so scary lol and I’m too young to think about that sort of thing so I’ll just go with the flow and see what happens in the future ✌🏻

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care if I get married or not
    It's not something that I want or don't want
    I'm totally fine with cohabiting with him

1|0
    0|0
  • fuck no

1|0
    0|0
  • Yesss I most definitely want ! 😀😊😊😊

1|1