Do u want to get married someday?

I've noticed that a lot of people actually prefer to not get married and just date personally i want to get married someday
  • yes i want to get married
  • no i dont want to marry

1117

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't want to get married as then there is no need for either party to try and if it ends up not working out you'll probably stay in an unhappy marriage, but if you're not married you don't have to go through the divorce process and you can leave the relationship if unhappy.

• Yea that's tru but I think that a marriage is a happy time and should be thought through very well before and if u see that there would be problems with it then don't bother

• I see what you're saying but you can't always tell how it will turn out and you don't need to be married to live with them and do everything else the same.

• Yea that is tru

Most Helpful Girl

• yes, as soon as I find a guy who isn't a dirty, cheating-ass-son-of-a... oh sorry... I mean yes.

• Haha good answer and I can agree with u there's a lot of people who cheat and suck and all that good luck finding the right person tho