How long after being in a relationship with someone would you want to marry them?

Just curious. For it it would be 4-5 years and one of those years we live together.

96

Most Helpful Guy

• There are a few different prerequisites I'd want to ensure before pursuing such a change in my life! There needs to be financial stability, both partners feeling physically/emotionally/mentally ready to take on that level of commitment along with its responsibilities, a home we can live in and have planned out what to expect in our future years of marriage!

I'd want to be in a relationship, living with them for at least 4 years so I can adapt to my significant other's behaviors and lifestyle. If we feel comfortable enough with each other, we'll be ready to take on that next step! If not, you can imagine what happens from there. It's far too often people rush into marriage then get divorced from a lack of bonding, little/no communication and/or not adapting to each other. Why not take the time to build up the foundation of your relationship with them, to find out if they are truly compatible for you or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend and I are in a long distance relationship so a good year or two after we meet would be good to marry. I knew someone that was in a online long distance relationship with this she hasn't met for 4 years and after they finally met it took them a year to get married.