What do you think of Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties with strippers?

Personally, I don’t agree with them, they’re outdated and can easily go wrong. I think it’s an odd way to celebrate getting married and can show you aren’t ready to get married if you think of marriage that way.

• I don’t agree with them
  • They’re fine
  • Depends on what they plan
    Vote C
I’ve always heard of them always being like that and thus have no desire for them. I’m feeling I don’t get a say in it, I’d rather him have a nice party with his friends than a bachelor party. He says I can trust him and it won’t be like those parties but I just still don’t want him to.
Ignore the previous update lol 🙄

4399

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, the bottom line is these should only happen with your fiancés approval. If your fiancé is ok with them then have at it. If your fiancé is not ok with it and considers it out of bounds, inappropriate than they shouldn't be done.

I hate strip clubs. I'll be honest I hate strippers. They are scum to me. I'd never have one of these parties and I'd be pissed if my friends tried to impose one on me. If we were at a hotel I'd kick the slu... I mean stripper out when she tried to come in.

I'd not be ok with my girl doing it either. Males strippers are pretty hands on and do a lot of touching in most cases, sitting the woman in a chair, sitting, dancing, grinding on her lap. He'll usually encourage the woman to touch him, put her hands on his stomach or grab his butt, he'll start simulating sex with her, kind of humping her in a sex position while her clothes are on etc.

Sure, you can say that isn't actual intercourse. No, it isn't. Still that would be enough for me to just dump her and call of the wedding. If that's the kind of shit I have to put up with to marry you, that's what getting married entails than I would never even ask her to marry me.

You used the term "trust him". That proceeds from the premise that only sexual intercourse is something that would cause a problem. I'd have a problem with her even seeking out that form of entertainment. That in and of itself would be a deal breaker. Just because it isn't actual sex doesn't mean you get to have sex play and sex games and sexual entertainment with a live person. They are all off the table with me.

Anyway, I'm aware some people are both equally ok with this so as long as both fiancés are ok with it than that would be a go. If one fiancé is not ok with it and find it highly offensive for the other to still do it anyway and go through with it. I'd totally support that marriage being called off.

• He is insistent neither of us have a say in what happens, even though marriage it about us and no one else.

• He says it’s only going to be a dance, that he won’t touch her and the point is to be embarressed and awkward, more for the entertainment of his mates attending. He says it isn’t to be turned on. Yet if he’s okay with a stripper how is it going to be embarrassing unless he is turned on? We also call these bucks parties, and that they’re different here to America, so he says. He says he’d walk away if it’s more than a dance, if extras are paid for. He says his stepdad will organise a stripper for his bucks even if he says not to, I don’t know if his stepdad would even take my feelings into consideration. I never wanted these parties in the first place, before I had ever thought having a stripper was a real thing. I’m not even worried about him cheating, but I am repulsed by the idea of another women being naked and sexual in front of him - repulsed that he’d be turned on by her. I do want to marry him which is why I’m worried about this, I can’t say yes if I’m worried I’ll regret it.

• Or would the fact that it’s MEANT to be a turn on be why it’s embarrassing? As well as it normally being considered wrong.