What do you think of Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties with strippers?

Personally, I don’t agree with them, they’re outdated and can easily go wrong. I think it’s an odd way to celebrate getting married and can show you aren’t ready to get married if you think of marriage that way.

What do you think of Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties with strippers?
  • I don’t agree with them
    Vote A
  • They’re fine
    Vote B
  • Depends on what they plan
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I’ve always heard of them always being like that and thus have no desire for them. I’m feeling I don’t get a say in it, I’d rather him have a nice party with his friends than a bachelor party. He says I can trust him and it won’t be like those parties but I just still don’t want him to.
Ignore the previous update lol 🙄

2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, the bottom line is these should only happen with your fiancés approval. If your fiancé is ok with them then have at it. If your fiancé is not ok with it and considers it out of bounds, inappropriate than they shouldn't be done.

I hate strip clubs. I'll be honest I hate strippers. They are scum to me. I'd never have one of these parties and I'd be pissed if my friends tried to impose one on me. If we were at a hotel I'd kick the slu... I mean stripper out when she tried to come in.

I'd not be ok with my girl doing it either. Males strippers are pretty hands on and do a lot of touching in most cases, sitting the woman in a chair, sitting, dancing, grinding on her lap. He'll usually encourage the woman to touch him, put her hands on his stomach or grab his butt, he'll start simulating sex with her, kind of humping her in a sex position while her clothes are on etc.

Sure, you can say that isn't actual intercourse. No, it isn't. Still that would be enough for me to just dump her and call of the wedding. If that's the kind of shit I have to put up with to marry you, that's what getting married entails than I would never even ask her to marry me.

You used the term "trust him". That proceeds from the premise that only sexual intercourse is something that would cause a problem. I'd have a problem with her even seeking out that form of entertainment. That in and of itself would be a deal breaker. Just because it isn't actual sex doesn't mean you get to have sex play and sex games and sexual entertainment with a live person. They are all off the table with me.

Anyway, I'm aware some people are both equally ok with this so as long as both fiancés are ok with it than that would be a go. If one fiancé is not ok with it and find it highly offensive for the other to still do it anyway and go through with it. I'd totally support that marriage being called off.

1|0
    0|0
    • He is insistent neither of us have a say in what happens, even though marriage it about us and no one else.

• Show All
    • He says it’s only going to be a dance, that he won’t touch her and the point is to be embarressed and awkward, more for the entertainment of his mates attending. He says it isn’t to be turned on. Yet if he’s okay with a stripper how is it going to be embarrassing unless he is turned on? We also call these bucks parties, and that they’re different here to America, so he says. He says he’d walk away if it’s more than a dance, if extras are paid for. He says his stepdad will organise a stripper for his bucks even if he says not to, I don’t know if his stepdad would even take my feelings into consideration. I never wanted these parties in the first place, before I had ever thought having a stripper was a real thing. I’m not even worried about him cheating, but I am repulsed by the idea of another women being naked and sexual in front of him - repulsed that he’d be turned on by her. I do want to marry him which is why I’m worried about this, I can’t say yes if I’m worried I’ll regret it.

• Or would the fact that it’s MEANT to be a turn on be why it’s embarrassing? As well as it normally being considered wrong.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 98

• I don’t really see the appeal to be honest. For my bachelor party I am going out to the desert to blow shit up with the guys. For her bachelorette party she is going to a day spa with the girls. We are going to save the strippers for the honey moon when it’s just the two of us. Much more fun that way.

3|0
    0|0
    • Your party sounds way better tbh haha

• Show All
    • Never thought of strippers in the honeymoon suite. One does learn something new every day

• A dick shaped cake is far better than a stripper! You also know what’s happening, he says he has no choice therefore doesn’t know what’s going to happen. I always saw it that you do, or that you at least can say if something is off-bounds.

• I think it's not okay... like even remotely... you're being like "hey before I'm tied down for life and have to feel guilty about looking lustfully at other women/men I'm gonna have one last lustful hurrah." That feels like the thinking behind it which is just... why are you getting married then? It seems unloyal and I'm really just not a fan.

2|0
    0|0
  • I am going to say no. although it is a classic rite of marriage I am going to say it feels wrong to pledge your life to another girl and then have sex with a bunch of other girls before you marry her. It just seems like the opposite of what should happen. although it is so common place that it's likely that no harm with come of it especially if the person has had sexual partners in the past. I would think you could plan something tamer that would be more in line with getting ready for your bride or husband to be. and no I will not a ignore you previous update! I assume other girls feel the same way you do but at the end of the day he will not be seeing those girls again and he will be your only true love. It's a stupid thing that guys do but many guys do it. You can voice your opinion but don't get into an argument before your marriage. In fact, get really close to him and kiss him and go "I just don't want to lose you" Plant a seed in his head that he has to take to the bachelor party. Let his love for you put in his head the rest of the night by having a moment like that maybe the day of. Maybe that might help you feel better and will make him behave and not go to far

1|0
    0|0
    • A stripper is not there to have sex. She's their to put on a show doing a strip tease. Of course it's not ok to sleep with people before you get married. But nothing wrong with watching a strip tease with your buddies. It's innocent fun. Sleeping with other women before marriage is just cheating.

• Show All
    • If that's the Christian way then no one can be faithful. Maybe that's why I believe in God by don't believe everything the bible says.

• @PinkMichae Well I guess i'd think it's along the lines of don't purposefully put your self into a sexual situation without your wife or husband. But that is a pretty radical view and as you said it's impossible to follow or live up to that standard now a days.

• its honestly just for fun like novelty items... like how girls buy their girls dick cakes and stuff...
    its just a farewell to your single life

it makes sense, just as long as its just for fun and not actually to get off

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I know, but it’s still not needed and you aren’t single, you’re already in a committed relationship. It doesn’t make sense to me lol

• Show All
    • ya I do understand... its kinda like what you see in the movies so we are conditioned to want that...
      because its not just for him... the friends also enjoy It lol

I guess its a personal choice... what is it that really bothers you... how would you prefer he spends his night then?

• I sent you a message, seems easier lol

• you can't see the bride before the wedding (BAD LUCK), but you can order strippers (maybe for blessing the marriage?)?
    marriage is a sacred institution, and It's a shame to have fun with strippers and then standing in front of your girl/guy saying the vows.
    pointless idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • The traditional bachelor party was based upon a man giving up his way of life for a new one. it didn't mean he didn't want to change it was just a rite. Somehow it turned in to many appearance by strippers. But girls figure they had a right to have this. Unfortunately they have only taken the bad kind of parties as their goal to be as much a man as he is. The male strippers actually encourage the women to touch hold, eat and take them. Who really wants to marry a girl who has been whoring around a day or two before. Women now have a dick swinging in their face. And men's parties are not as crazy as the women.
    The last bachelor party I hosted was a weekend of poker games till dawn. Golf the next morning and a big banquet style dinner. Sure there were jokes and stupid joke presents and awards. There was a significant amount of beer on the gold course, drinks with the poker and wine with the dinner. Afterwards these young men 25 +- told me it was the best. They didn't need to worry about there wives and girl friends problems with strippers. They've all seen a naked woman and you can't touch them.

What I don't get is that women who complained about how wrong men's parties were seem to want to do the same or worse.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's a matter of "whether or not it will go wrong". I think having strippers at all is *already* wrong.

There will be no strippers at my bachelor party, and if my partner was even *interested* in having strippers at her bachelorette party, the marriage would be off.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'll flip it around. If you can't trust your partner to do the right thing, are you really ready for marriage yourself? There's two sides to every coin.

I think they're fine... if that's what you're into. Again, you shouldn't really be dating someone who is at complete odds with your own values in the first place. I personally won't have one, but im happy to go along to my mate's ones if they do.

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't like it, if I have a 10/10 girlfriend who I'm about to marry and whom I trust completely I still don't want some stripper to grind his dick on her, I'm just sooo weird that way 😂😂😂😂😂😂

3|0
    0|0
  • i don't agree with them and i find it to be wrong but if she's really determined to do this with her friends, hiring male strippers and shit, then i should be able to go to strip clubs with my bros one as well and she can't complain about it either.

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel like if you can't trust your spouse around a male or female stripper, then you shouldn't be getting married.

I'm not really the jealous type though. And I know it's just a novelty fun thing. As long as they don't fuck or make out with the guy/girl, then I don't see an issue.

1|0
    1|1
    • That being said. I would rather go do something fun like a camping trip or something with my guy friends than go to a strip club. Best to avoid the temptation I think, plus it wouldn't be that fun for me honestly.

• You just total flipped on your answer. I was gonna agree with you that you shouldn't be getting married if you can't trust your partner around a stripper. But then you say it's best not because of the temptation. If my man can't be around a stripper without f'cking her,(which most strippers won't f'ck you anyway) then I want to know before I get married.

• @PinkMichae I didn't flip my answer. I was just saying I probably wouldn't want to personally for a few reasons which I stated. By temptation, I just meant the male sex drive can be very powerful, was just saying it's best to avoid that situation if you think it would affect you.

I have also had many friends tell me they have paid a stripper for sexual interactions. Not saying it happens all the time, but to say it doesn't happen I think is wrong. But that's beside the point.

All that being said, if my fiance had a male stripper at her bachelorette party I would not care, because I would trust her, or I wouldn't be marrying her.

• All I was going to say is that what other people do is absolutely none of my business, at all. So I dont have an opinion.

But Cosytoasty below has smashed this out of the park. Great answer.

1|0
    0|0
  • doesn't float my boat but i understand it's sort of a tradition so i'm not against it.

I've been to bachelor parties with and without strippers or going to a strip club. in my opinion without is more fun.

1|0
    1|0
  • i think they are awesome, since I'm single and not planning on ever getting married I pretty much have my own bachelor parties almost every weekend.

Reasons Why I Will Never Stop Visiting The Strip Clubs ↗

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea i find it odd cause why would you wanna go and see other girls then rather spend i night a with your love that your marrying, but on the other hand i do get why people would do it just so they feel single for one more time before they marry. With me i don't mind ethier way it depends on who i am with would want.

1|0
    1|0
  • I don't like when people just argue that "other people do it!" or "it's a tradition!" to justify it. That being said, I personally think it's ok if both the bride and groom are ok with it and it doesn't go further than watching.

2|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't want a stripper at my bachelor party for my own reasons but I can understand why others would want one. They are not celebrating getting married, they are celebrating their last day as a bachelor and obviously they can't sleep with someone else so they'd want a stripper...

0|0
    1|0
  • Many of my FB’s think I am a cute, handsome man and they know what I carry below my waist. On 2 occasions, I was asked to be a male stripper at an all woman’s party. I do pretty good entertaining the woman., especially when they see my hard cock (8 inches). On both occasions, a woman I did not know, came up behind me dancing, taking her clothes off. She was behind me, reached around for my cock and stroked me until I came. Surprise ladies! Needless to say we then fucked.

0|0
    1|0
  • I agree it is kinda dumb and out of date.

Personally I don't see the appeal of a stripper. If it was me I'd rather do something fun like renting jet skis or maybe go skiing. Even going to an amusement park I think would be better than hiring a stripper.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its about trust. If you cannot trust your future partner in all situations then you have an issue. A crazy party with strippers should not matter. You can cheat any where or anyplace if you are so inclined.

1|0
    2|0
    • Faulty logic. Your premise about "trust" is ONLY about having a sexual affair. You are ignoring that the event/act in and of itself is hurtful to some. It's ok to pay a woman to take her clothes off, dance around naked for you, climb on your lap and give you a lap dance and a fiancé is supposed to be 100% ok with that, as if nothing hurtful happened against her just because he didn't have sex with her. Couples shouldn't have an expectation of their mate not paying others to strip nude and dance on their laps... or they have a problem with "trust". Is that how it goes.

Well hell, if that's the way it works, what's your address, I want to come over and pay your girl to strip naked for me and grind on my lap... after that let me pay her to let me watch her shower naked. Hey as long as I'm not having sex with her you should be fine. You should trust her. You know she didn't have sex so it's all good right?

• More from Guys

What Girls Said 43

• I personally don't like the idea of half-naked women dancing around, spending the night with my soon-to-be-husband -- I am aware that you can have a good time without them. Never understood the purpose of doing all of that.

My man should be respectful enough to keep half-naked women out of the fun.

2|2
    0|0
  • My husband went to a strip club for his bucks night and I was fine with that.
    I'm glad that he he didn't have a bucks party at someone's house with strippers because if you pay them a bit more they'll put on a veggie show.
    I went out with my friends on a pub crawl for my hens night with no strippers involved and I think my night was wilder than his.

0|1
    0|1
    • For him, the strip club is more inappropriate because it’s meant to be for getting turned on and whatever. There’s also a lot more naked women and time spent around them. I know I can trust him not cheat etc but I still just don’t like it.

• Show All
    • Honey if you're that worried then talk to him about it.
      Let him have his bucks night but what I do suggest is that you completely own his ass the night before.
      Give him a special treat, a pleasant surprise, do something that you've never done to him before.
      Dress in something sexy and step out of your comfort zone and give the dude something that he'll never forget.

• I have tried talking to him about it but he doesn’t want to, he thinks it’s normal because other people he knows has done it and doesn’t see it as potentially harmful to us and doesn’t believe he’ll do anything wrong. I’m not sure he even knows what would be considered wrong, his stepdad has been a bad example in a way it seems. I’ll try again when he gets here. Thanks.

• No I find it sad. My cousin's bachelor party was crazy. He got a party bus with strippers. Two days later.. just about every guy that went to his bachelor party who were already married almost ended up in a divorce. Apparently some ended up doing things with strippers in the bus. My cousins fiance had a bachelorette with strippers and posted it on snapchat. So I saw what went on. It was pretty gross. To be honest, I think everyone at the wedding just thought of it as a joke. Everyone had seen the bride and the groom with strippers couple nights before. But My friends bachelorette parties have been great, either a girls day out by drinking wine and dressing fancy and just do girly girl stuff or have an adventure like shooting, hiking, go somewhere we usually wouldn't go. I think that's way better than strippers and I would hope my future husband doesn't have strippers at his lol I feel like if I find out I will be broken hearted or feel odd about it.

1|3
    0|1
    • I’ve always heard of them always being like that and thus have no desire for them. I’m feeling I don’t get a say in it, I’d rather him have a nice party with his friends than a bachelor party. He says I can trust him and it won’t be like those parties but I just still don’t want him to.

• Show All
    • No, but he won’t say no to it either.

• oh I see. Well hopefully that doesn't happen lol

• This tradition is held for the benefit of the wedding party and the other people attending, not for the bride/groom. I know if I were to get married to my current boyfriend, his friends would drag him to a strip club when all he wants to do is play board games, so I would have no problem with it. But, I do know that not all brides and grooms would feel the same way, so I’m gonna go with “they’re fine” as my opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • It's really immature and ridiculous to me. Every single thing about it is what is wrong with it. Yuck.

I do want a party with my cousins and girl friends to just get myself some time to spend with my loved ones all at a time because after marriage you can't tell how much time you can give to your family and friends anymore. I don't want anything more than that💕

3|1
    0|0
  • I don't care for strippers, but if there is one at the party I don't really care. I'll watch but I'm not going to get all excited about it.
    If my SO wants to go to one that has strippers, I hope he enjoys himself and I trust that it will only be with his eyes and not his dick.

0|0
    0|2
  • I don't agree with them. I get it's supposed to be something men and women do before they are "tied down", but they should have done that before they got in a relationship. I understand some people are okay with it, but a lot aren't. I wouldn't want a stripper at my Bachlorette party, and I wouldn't want a stripper at my fiances Bachelor party.

1|2
    0|0
    • I'm sure you'd say no to Channing Tatum or one of his friends. You do not become blind when you get married 😂. But over all, yeah I don't get it. Waste of money. So many other things I rather do.

• Show All
    • Waste of money sure, so are car shows and tattoos. It's entertainment, and as long as you understand that you're getting married. If you cannot trust your man/woman to go to a strip club and not do anything then you're not ready for marriage. My bachelor party was more for my friends rather than for me. They needed it. Also, my wife doesn't care where I get turned on, she also trusts me to not do anything stupid or anything I regret.

• Good for you. Like I said, it's not for everybody. I don't like it, and plenty of other people don't. I trust my partner, I just don't like the idea of someone stripping for them. Anyway, you do you.

• I feel like if I get older and get married I wouldn't want a stripper all up on my guy.👎👎 Besides i feel like strippers are hoes that only doing that to get money and attention which is a waste in my opinion. Same for a guy i won't want him all on him because I'll say the guy I'm with is enough for me i dont need all of that.

0|1
    0|0
  • It doesn't bother me, but that isn't what I would want for mine.

I'm not even sure that they're common - my cousins all went on spa weekends for their bachelorette parties, and nothing untoward happened. How do I know? My mom was there and she's disgustingly honest. Like I know far more about my dad than I ever cared to know.

0|0
    0|0
  • I completely disagree with you. If the bride or anyone had that kind of a party it wouldn't be just for me, it would be for all the people that are on that party. It's completely normal and if my man would forbid me something like that, I'd cancel that wedding.

0|1
    1|2
  • Even though I voted, “Depends on what they plan”, I feel like the partying and watching strippers give you and your pals/girl pals lap dances or a strip tease to give you an idea about what you’ll be missing out on once married is a tad bit absurd. The whole point of wanting to get married and commit, dedicate and sacrifice for your partner, is because you know that you are legitimately done with all of the partying, going to strip clubs, unfaithfulness, temptation and lusting phases. So if you have to have one, unfortunately, you aren’t and your marriage will be full of broken promises and infidelity down the road.

1|2
    1|1
    • You believe that? I haven't given up partying, going to strip clubs, temptation, or lusting. Most of these things are enhanced because I can do them with my wife! I've NEVER been unfaithful, ever. Being able to share my passions and lusts openly and without judgement has only managed to make our marriage stronger and more honest. She trusts me more because I would rather do these things with her than without and because we communicate about EVERYTHING! If these are new or odd concepts to you or anyone else then perhaps marriage is wrong for you. Marriage isn't some great abstinence, only death can do that to you. There are no broken promises or infidelity, there is openness and trust, there is a feeling of connection that you may only be so lucky to share in. Otherwise I have just one question: why the f*ck you getting married to someone you can't trust?
      Sorry for the long post.

• Honestly I don't agree if that ever happens my boyfriend would know immediately it over..
    Girls and guys can celebrate a so different way getting married
    But NO STRIPPERS ALLOWED AT ALL. Not in our lifetime

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what they plan. If the plan is having sex with a stranger one last time, I'm against it. Stripping and everything else is fine.
    I see it as a test. If he can't stop daydreaming about fucking the stripper or even go on to do it, it's obvious he isn't ready for marriage.
    The same goes for the bride-to-be.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want a stripper at mine or a bachwlorwtte party. I want to nap, get a spa treatment and that's it.

1|4
    0|0
  • once you’re dating someone, engaged to someone, even married to someone, then you’re not free to have a “last night of freedom.” it’s so stupid.

0|3
    0|0
  • I really don't like them. People are not objects, if we love someone else, we should not look at others with sexual desire like that.

0|2
    0|0
  • Completely disrespectful. Why do you (speaking hypothetically when I say you) you need to hoe around for a last time? Clearly don't respect ur partner

2|3
    0|0
  • bachelorette parties you have horny strippers shaking their thing in your face and then want you to suck it

0|0
    0|0
    • Never been to one of those bachelorette parties, not saying it never happens but it almost never happens. That's sexual assault and no professional place allows this. Hire someone to come to you sure, you take your life into your own hands. Admittedly I haven't seen more that a few hundred bachelorette parties but I have NEVER seen male strippers want or ask the patrons to suck it. Stay off porn sites, that isn't reality.

• Show All
    • @Arialbomb no it's not to completion it's usaully for less than a minute of head some it's just a few licks no definitely not that... you get pretty horny seeing a naked man

• That It! My future bride-to-be is definitely not having a Bachelorette Party, No Way!

I read a good comment by someone else the other day. Let the bride-to-be put on a show for you, and let it lead to a nice blowjob. That sounds cool. And if the guy wants to go hang with his friends before the wedding, go out to a bar, get drunk and party a little. Two parties for the Groom.

• So long as they're only looking, not touching, and if one group gets to do it, they both are allowed to do it. I personally am not interested in it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't have an issue if other people do them, they just have no appeal to me personally. It relates to the weird ball and chain jokes about marriage. A lot of people say you should "have fun while you can" and all this but I just personally find it so strange that you would go and start at other people's bodies and shove money down their underwear and cop a feel if you can a week before you swear a vow to love one person for the rest of your life. It just seems like a very strange disconnect to me. Ofcourse it can just be meaningless fun as well, but its not something I would personally choose to do.

1|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes