My dad cheats on my mum. My brother and I know it. Does anyone has been in this position? How to deal with it?

My father cheats on my mum few months (as I know). My brother knows and doesn't give a s**t. He says that they don't love each other and that he doesn't care what my father does.
I found out 4 months ago and I'm pretty devastated, angry at my father and I feel like I wanna run away from him and never see him again. Usually I can't even look at him I feel like I wanna punch him.
I think my mum doesn't know, but I talked to her and she's not happy with my father and she said that she doesn't know that person he become.

Well, for 3 days it is his birthday. My brother and mum are on summer vacation in other town, so I would be spending his birthday with him alone (maybe mum will come, but it isn't 100%).

And even a thought about it makes me sick. I wanna run away on that day, I can't even look at him face I feel disgust.
He was my favourite person in the world and now I can't even say that I love him...

I really don't that what to do... I know if i talk to him about his cheating, he won't stop..
And i can't, I really can't talk about it with him alone. My brother doesn't support me about it.

How can I forgive my father that he cheats my mum?
8
3