If you want to get marry, what do you have to say?

you want to get marry but he doesn't want to yet.
so how do you make him want to get marry you?
what are you going to say?

39

What Guys Said 9

• Talk! ask him if he has a different opinion about marriage, maybe he has some conditions to how it's suppose to be. Maybe he has a friend who were married and it went down south for some reason and blame marriage or something like that. Just talk about without forcing him to change his mind, ask him you would like to know the deep story behind it and see where you can go from there.

• Don't say no no no no no
    Just say yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
    And we'll go go go go go
    If you're ready, like I'm ready
    'Cause it's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do

Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you
    Is it the look in your eyes, or is it this dancing juice
    Who cares baby, I think I wanna marry you

• You talk about it. Open and honest communication is key. Tell him how you feel and what you want. Ask him how he feels and what he wants. Find out where he is at on that subject. If he has doubts or hesitations about it marriage, then you need to prove and show him you are a good partner for him. You need to be prepared that asking the questions sometimes reveal answers you don't want to hear and you may end up come to a cross road decision. Good luck.

• Tough one if he is not there yet - I wouldn't push him, it may push him away - Let it be known you would like to get married sooner rather than later - Then decisions have to be made are you willing to wait for him to want to or go nuclear and say if we don't get married we have to break up - The answer is probably some compromise in the middle but discuss it openly and fully.

• I think he needs time. He might be facing some serious problems. You must help him in this situation.
    Don't leave him alone. If you want to marry him, you must stand for him in any situation.

• Why buy the cow if you're already getting the milk.

• You need to wait till the guy is ready there is no other way

• Life is short so it's now or never

• Tell him u changed your mind

What Girls Said 3

• I would try to understand why he doesn't wanna get married and hear him out. And if he is not ready yet but is serious about me and wants to get married one day, I'll respect that.

• You simply cannot make anyone do something that they do not wish to do.

• You don’t. You respect his decision and wait