Why do most men who cheat on their wives do it with a lady much inferior thab than their wives?

Or I should say why do they choose to do it even when the other lady is much inferior than what they already have?

111

Most Helpful Guys

• most men? you mean most cheats?

tbh I for one can honestly say I have never nor ever will cheat, I find it despicable to carry on in any relationship if not happy and/or lie to the one who's meant so much...
    to the point that if I was ever faced with this during any relationship I would end it as respectfully and sympathetically as possible

however I have known of cases where people have gone for partners who seemed lesser (for want of a better term) or better than their existing partners, and that many who feel betrayed often resort to holding resentment towards those of whom their partners left them for...
    so many are neither actually inferior or superior to them in reality but their interests in them could be due to other attributes... sex, personality, ideals or pretty much anything

• A married man is pretty understandable to most women so they tend to have to go for the low hanging fruit. Women who are lonely and willing to accept a portion of his time and attention and be second fiddle to his wife.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they're easy lays I guess and they have no morals (unless they don't know he's married) and the cheating dudes are easy lays as well and have no morals either.