Why do most men who cheat on their wives do it with a lady much inferior thab than their wives?

Or I should say why do they choose to do it even when the other lady is much inferior than what they already have?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• most men? you mean most cheats?

tbh I for one can honestly say I have never nor ever will cheat, I find it despicable to carry on in any relationship if not happy and/or lie to the one who's meant so much...
    to the point that if I was ever faced with this during any relationship I would end it as respectfully and sympathetically as possible

however I have known of cases where people have gone for partners who seemed lesser (for want of a better term) or better than their existing partners, and that many who feel betrayed often resort to holding resentment towards those of whom their partners left them for...
    so many are neither actually inferior or superior to them in reality but their interests in them could be due to other attributes... sex, personality, ideals or pretty much anything

0|0
    0|0
  • A married man is pretty understandable to most women so they tend to have to go for the low hanging fruit. Women who are lonely and willing to accept a portion of his time and attention and be second fiddle to his wife.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they're easy lays I guess and they have no morals (unless they don't know he's married) and the cheating dudes are easy lays as well and have no morals either.

1|0
    0|2

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• A great misconception is that if a person is good looking then everything is fine but that is not so. From what I have seen about these cases (purely internet forum stories) people do it because the other person (wife) is too much controlling, not considerate of their man, always whining, not able to keep secrets.
    The new person is mostly a plain jaine (not ugly but average to similar looks wise)

0|1
    1|0
  • Because there is a huge element of thrill seeking, plus a guy can't be completely picky since she has to be willing to go along with the affair, and, finally, it's all about sex anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • That "inferior" woman usually doesn't hold back on the sex and is more likely a breath of fresh air when it comes to female drama aka she is doesn't bring any into their affair

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause guys just want a good butt buddy, not another relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're generalizing. It's just not true. And you don't know anything about cheating honey.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh they don't.

0|1
    1|0
  • i cheat if only the girl is HOTTER than my partner

0|1
    0|0
  • Due to the madonna-whore complex

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah that rarely happens, almost never. And evenwhen it does, taste is a subjective thing. Somebody out there finds Rosie O'Donnel hotter than Jennifer Aniston. And if a guy like that was to cheat on Jen with Rosie, he wouldn't be fucking an inferior. Another potential reason is the low hanging fruit: its better to fuck an average girl and a hot girl, than to just fuck one girl. Im not justifying cheating in any way, I am just portraying possible mindsets of those who cheat

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes