Should I forgive and try to save my marriage? Please help!

Long story short I kissed an old friend back in March after being married for two years and with him for a total of 6. Since then my husband and I have been fighting and he has tried and tried and I basically pushed myself away and was living the single life, only not sleeping around with tons of men. I moved out in Oct because he said either I leave or he will and we own a house so I moved in with my sister. I recently discovered on Christmas day he slept with his ex who he has a 7yr old son with. I confronted him and he said it was a mistake he never meant to hurt me and he thought we were over and what he did with her meant nothing an dhe loves me. It hurt so bad becuase excuse my words but she is a #*#!** and I always was scared of her trying to get to him well she suceeded. My question is, is it even possible to fix our marriage knowing I have to see her and deal with her for the rest of my life knowing she had him? I felt she took something away from what we had. I know he doesn't care for her but he was so vulnerable and weak and he did it, but it hurts that he would do what he did. I know I hurt him for the past 10 months but this is by far the worst thing he could have done. I've been numb for months towards him and now I'm finallhy feeling like I ruined what we had, but I'm worried I will never be able to get passed him and her together. Please tell me what you think..
Should I forgive and try to save my marriage? Please help!
Add Opinion