Would you go to strip club/hire strippers for your bachelor/bachelorette party?

Why?
Why not?

I would 😂Would you go to strip club/hire strippers for your bachelor/bachelorette party?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1

Most Helpful Girl

• No. If I need a last hoorah of hedonism to do things that would be betrayal in a short time then I’m either not ready to be married or not marrying the right person. I don’t think I’ll have a bachelorette party at all, but we’ll see. Family can get you to do some strange things just to get ‘em off your back.

0|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• My father took me to one years ago in an attempt to "bond", I guess. I'm too literal-minded. If I know it's for money, I just don't get into displays with a sexual theme.

0|0
    0|0
  • You bet. I've been wanting to visit one for years. I just don't have the money. I wouldn't go in the back room though. Just drink, chat with friends, and watch the girls.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I, Myself, Have Done a Bachelor Party, With the Bride-to-Be with her Entorough in the Next Room. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a chance--and if my fiance even suggested it for hers, the wedding would be off.

0|0
    1|1
    • True bachelor/bachelorette parties aren't handled in any way by the bride/groom, so it's not like her best friend would be running the itinerary by you, that takes away the whole spirit of the night!

Your fiancee can't control what her friends do at the party, even if someone says they dont want strippers, their friends get strippers sometimes.

I dont want strippers at my own party, but I know my best friend is probably going to get them anyway. I wouldn't engage with them much though, if I'm getting married then I'm totally infatuated with the person and dont want to look at anyone else. And whatever goes on at his bachelor party is his deal. I trust him.

• Show All
    • @hhues Glad we can agree on something.

• Of course! Not afraid to admit it when there's no point in continuing to debate something that's strictly personal preference haha.

• I wouldn't... that kind of attention is too awkward. I'll probably uninvite anyone from the wedding who dares.

0|0
    0|1
  • Sounds like a grand idea (for those who are into strippers) but why would I like to start my wedding on such a bad footing?

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure why not? Get me a girl and a guy stripper though.

0|0
    0|1
  • No, instead, let's go to a demolition range and blow shit up.

0|0
    0|0
  • No.

I would prefer to spend the money on other things.

0|0
    0|0
  • None, but that is because I don't get attracted to them

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Its tradition isn't it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell YEAH!!

0|1
    0|1
  • I don't see the point for that, so no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Deplorable.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Not into strippers

0|0
    0|1
  • you can hire me if u want

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course not