Would you go to strip club/hire strippers for your bachelor/bachelorette party?

Why?
Why not?

I would 😂Would you go to strip club/hire strippers for your bachelor/bachelorette party?
  • Yes
  • No

713

Most Helpful Girl

• No. If I need a last hoorah of hedonism to do things that would be betrayal in a short time then I’m either not ready to be married or not marrying the right person. I don’t think I’ll have a bachelorette party at all, but we’ll see. Family can get you to do some strange things just to get ‘em off your back.

Most Helpful Guys

• My father took me to one years ago in an attempt to "bond", I guess. I'm too literal-minded. If I know it's for money, I just don't get into displays with a sexual theme.

• You bet. I've been wanting to visit one for years. I just don't have the money. I wouldn't go in the back room though. Just drink, chat with friends, and watch the girls.