Does the high divorce rate scare you off and make you not want to get married?

Yes or no and why?

4776

Most Helpful Guys

• Divorces are caused by three factors:

1. Couples getting married without being ready to settle down,
    2. Couples getting married without knowing each other, and
    3. Couples getting married who are not willing to work on their marriage when they encounter problems.

At my age, #1 won't happen. I won't marry a girl - won't even propose - unless I have known her for at least two years, so #2 probably won't happen. I know that I am not a quitter, so I only need to find an otherwise suitable candidate who is also not a quitter, and we will be good.

• 11 d ago

#3, good luck with that. Especially when either party can now trigger divorces without any problems at all. No fault divorce='just because'.

• 10 d ago

What this guy said! Can't compete with this answer! Spot on my man!

• 9 d ago

Thanks for MHO!

• I think, if I wanted to get married, I would. The divorce rate has nothing to do with my relationship with someone I love.

Most Helpful Girl

• No they dont. Bcz in the end its not about the divorce rate number. Its about the relationship and the person u r with.