How do you know you found the one? What brought you there what has your journey been like? Did you ever think you were going get married?

One day I want to get married and have kids but Rn I am just fine being alone and I enjoy being in my own company. Don’t get me wrong I’m love meeting new people and talking to random people and her other people’s stories or more into the person they are. Bc if you just talk to the people you know how boring is that. I never really had a serious relationship with a guy before am I always picky with my man. I feel like a lot of guys want to date me for some reason but I always turn them down bc they aren’t going to lead me to where I want to go or I’m just not interested and they aren’t my kinda person I would want to be with. How do I find that right person bc at least for me the feeling are never the same. I want get know someone who feels the same way but it doesn’t work like that sometimes. I sometimes feel maybe God made me to be by myself cause you know that God doesn’t have a partner for everyone to marry or a plan I hope you know what I mean. Some people aren’t going to marry and that’s totally fine that’s not what life is about. Marriage is precious to God but it isn’t everything some more to life than that. I sometimes feel like I may never find that other person I know my worth and I’m not going to settle and I’m not getting a divorce I don’t want to cause that’s not what I want or my kids to go through. I keep praying that God brings me to new people and life long friends cause I think friendship is the best thing and just living your life to help people who are in need or aren’t and also knowing God and living for his purpose for your life and he has called you to do/be.

02