My friend pulled out of my wedding because she's not the one getting married. Should I cut her off?

So my friend pulled out of my wedding as a bridesmaid, and she said she's not coming at all. My maid of honor (mutual friend) said it's because she's upset that she's the last single person of all of us. She had discussed it with my MoH before telling me. It made me mad because my wedding isn't about her. It's about me, and she should be supportive.

She also didn't come to the last two baby showers our group had (one in May and one in February). Our other friend had an engagement party last year that she also was conveniently sick for and did not go.

Her attitude is starting to put all of us off. She's never happy for us because she hasn't had a man in several years and she's turning 30 in February with no kids. But I don't think that's a reason for her to be such a downer. I would be happy for her so if she was any type of decent friend she'd be happy for us.

Her being 3rd, 5th, 7th, 9th wheel on outings is her fault, not ours. Maybe she'd have a man if she stopped playing video games and reading and being depressed all the time. But her bad habits aren't a reason to be a bitch to us. We were all supposed to help her decorate her classroom on Friday, but none of us want to do it anymore.

I think she should've found her man in college and now it's too late and she's realizing she most likely will be a single career woman instead of a wife and mother and it's bothering her. But I also don't think it's my job to massage her feelings, either. Some of my friends cut her off and others think we should be more supportive.

I'm on the fence. I want to cut her off because she's putting her own feelings before my wedding.
8 d
She backed out of a friend’s gender reveal party now, too. I told her we aren’t friends anymore off she doesn’t get out of her feelings. She messaged me back and said I haven’t really been much of friend anyway so she was okay with that. She called me and our group self absorbed and she didn’t want to be around it. She literally said “That’s fine. I’m okay with that.”

I’m self absorbed yet she hasn’t told me how. Okay, whatever, she’s gone.
5 d
Everyone’s criticizing me for saying what’s true. If guys liked someone who reads and plays games then she wouldn’t be single now would she? She also said we haven’t been acting like friends for months to her because we don’t do things she wants to do but she does boring stuff. I don’t find a bookstore or Fortnite interesting. It’s like she doesn’t want us to move on and be adults.
76
61